Reviews for All the Things You Are
Disneynut chapter 19 . 10/6/2016
It was a great chapter. The show maybe gone but reading fanfic and stories like this one make so much easier. Keep it up! I would love to read more beckett/Alexis story lines.
Beetlebug chapter 19 . 10/6/2016
Always at the ready to ready Castle fan fic. This story has been fun
KB91 chapter 19 . 10/6/2016
I must admit, I'm kinda sorry this is over. It was a fun little romp, and I enjoyed following along all these weeks. Looking forward to what's next from you. :)
blue1orange chapter 19 . 10/6/2016
Very sweet. Well done. Thanks for writing;)
dopeysac chapter 19 . 10/6/2016
As long as you keep writing Caskett stories I'll keep reading them. Great chapter! I loved those intimate moments between Rick and Kate!
Swordwriter chapter 19 . 10/6/2016
Wonderful end to this story. I can't say it's my favorite story because that might be disrespectful to all your other stories. I've so enjoyed all of them. I would have to say I have a bunch of favorite stories. I can say that every one of them makes my day better when I read them. Some chapters have been day savers. Thank you.
Swordwriter
jennkyle chapter 19 . 10/6/2016
I loved it had me laughing and I really needed that today so thank you I hope you have a great Friday and weekend you probably already know but some of the fanfic writers are doing a season 9 together and there has already been two episodes they come out each Monday at 10pm anyways tell next time
kwarner chapter 19 . 10/6/2016
Great ending to this excellent story.

I loved how they told everybody and if only the Kate being pregnant was true.
TORONTOSUN chapter 19 . 10/6/2016
Great ending to a great story. I like how Ryan keeps a secret from Lanie and Espo. I like how Kate is acting around Rick. Congrats.
Roadrunnerz chapter 19 . 10/6/2016
Awww...I might not love that it's over but I do love how you ended it!
From Kate telling Lanie she's seeing a teacher named Alexander (and thinking of all the things they've taught each other lately :)))) ) to the chaotic reaction when they make the big announcement (another scene I need onscreen).
Being devoid of both chocolate mousse and champagne I only came close to dropping my phone at the second last line (well played).
Already looking forward to your next story!
jmbatt chapter 19 . 10/6/2016
Sorry to correct you, but the show really isn't 'long gone'; 'cause if it was, I wouldn't still be in withdrawals. :( It's still too soon since the last episode for me to really believe there isn't a new season just begging to begin. Boooo.
As for your story, this was a cute way to end it. Thanks for taking us along on your journey
wendykw chapter 19 . 10/6/2016
That was a fun chapter to read. I especially liked Kate's lunch with Lanie. Fudging the facts by using Rick's middle name was appropriately sneaky. Rick giving Kevin the money was a nice touch also.
Pears61 chapter 19 . 10/6/2016
Nice. And what else can we do but read Castle fanfiction since our beloved show ended (and when I say read I mean devour daily :))
Madelynn one chapter 19 . 10/6/2016
I love this. The way the songs say so much. And the song you used today is so special. Thanks.
Keeping Castle alive, priceless.
sasans chapter 19 . 10/6/2016
Another wonderful chapter! I have so loved this story and am sorry to see it end. I will continue to look forward to all of your writing. Have a great weekend!
859 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »