Reviews for All the Things You Are
Castle Reader chapter 19 . 10/6/2016
A day with a WRTRD chapter is a fantastic day! Also, worthy of champagne! Your stories make the loss of Castle bearable. Thank you for writing.
DX2012 chapter 19 . 10/6/2016
I miss Castle , well pretty much all seasons but the last one, so any good Caskett story (and yours is excellent) is more than welcome. Thank you for sharing!
SuzyJane82 chapter 19 . 10/6/2016
Great ending! Great job!
Ilovetoread09 chapter 19 . 10/6/2016
Her being pregnant would've been the icing on the cake. Loved this story. Can't wait to see what you write next!
madcrafter72 chapter 19 . 10/6/2016
Another great chapter. Thanks for continuing to write, i think it will keep the fandom alive if we still have reasons to interract
Guest chapter 19 . 10/6/2016
My Dear WRTRD,
If the writers for Castle came up with stories that were half as good as some on this site the show would still be going strong.
cruise 1213 chapter 19 . 10/6/2016
Love this story. Loved the dinner get together. Waiting on the final chapter. I can't wait to read your new story.
Trude chapter 19 . 10/6/2016
lovely ending to a fun story - thanks for writing :)
teazer chapter 19 . 10/6/2016
That was so good. The only thing I could say is that I wish there was more of the dinner scene :) I'm greedy, what can I say? :)
SusanCastleFan49 chapter 18 . 10/5/2016
Loved the conversation with Montgomery. He definitely knew the love was there. Can't believe this is the 18th chapter. Really looking forward to rereading the story start to finish once it is complete. Thanks for writing!
naybaybay chapter 18 . 10/4/2016
Woohoo! Oh my goodness, just caught up on the last 3 chapters and wow, A LOT has happened! All of it just so wonderful and amazing and awesome and ohhhh so romantic! :D
theputz913 chapter 18 . 10/3/2016
So glad they told their parents that they are getting married! Love that Montgomery wasn't surprised and even asked them what took them so long to get there!
Looking forward to them revealing their news to Lanie and the boys next!
y4Always chapter 18 . 10/1/2016
So delightful read it! Love the scene Caskett with Captain! You are so good, I keep laugh! You made my day!Thank you very much! Enjoy rest weekend!
Beetlebug chapter 18 . 9/29/2016
Montgomery was always a Caskett fan! Nice that you incorporated him in the fun!
southerngirl1 chapter 18 . 9/29/2016
Great job with the family's and Montgomery's reactions. Happy chapter. As an aside, I guess Jim bypassed the champagne?
859 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »