Reviews for The Magic of Deduction
MissPorcelainDoll chapter 30 . 16h
ITS 8 AM

I STAYED UP ALL NIGHT READING THIS

THANK

K but seriously this fic is great thanks for the time and effort you out into it it's a great fic
MissPorcelainDoll chapter 25 . 17h
For
The
Win.
LachesisMoirai chapter 1 . 8/8
This is extremely good fanfiction, this is what I want to find when I get to this site, thanks for providing a day of entertaining pause from physics.
Moi chapter 33 . 8/5
Yea! Update! And Sherlock is himself again, thank goodness! I just hope Aeldin is the dominant personality when Sherlock resurrects him, instead of 16-year-old Tom Riddle. I’m so, SO glad Sherlock’s back... I just hope that evil, narcissistic, manipulative old goat pays for what he’s done to them all! Can’t wait for more! :-D
Josnika chapter 1 . 8/2
Love this story! Keep up the good work
Kolorful Kyandii chapter 33 . 8/1
Please, update soon! And to make this non-generic, think of some fanfic you know that you were intensely wrapped up in... And then the screeching halt upon finding it was unfinished. I'm sure you know that feeling.

WHAT HAPPENS NEXT AT THE REUNION OF JOHN AND SHERLOCK DOES EVERYONE PRETEND THE KISSING NEVER HAPPENED OR DOES JOHN JUST GO F-K IT AND KISS HIM ANYWAY? PLEASE GIVE JOHN A BREAK AND LET HIM CRY IT OUT OHHHH GOOOOOD!
GinnySong chapter 33 . 7/31
YES I love this so much! I can't to see more interactions between Sherlock and Aeldin, as well as Tom! Sorry that my review is so late. Keep up the great work, and have a wonderful day!
Omg love this story can’t wait for more
Such a brilliant story
attisblood chapter 33 . 7/26
Okay just a thought for you
Having James Moriarty be reborn as Tom Marvolo Riddle or Albus Dumbeldore
They both fit James Moriarty’s idea in his past life
~Be seen as a king or God for either light or dark
Yuni Stark chapter 19 . 7/19
I knew it ! Colin is john's son ! (I almost wrote John Snow XD)
1,887 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »