Reviews for The Magic of Deduction
Thank you soooooo much for imputing that sherlocks patronus is A hedgehog I have been laughing for five minutes. I also died laughing when I read about Sherlock and mycrofts betrothal. I had to explain through tears what was going on to my best friend You're brilliant
Lumcer chapter 28 . 5/21
Thanks ever so much for the updates! I thought perhaps it was the pumpkin juice that had gotten to Sherlock... but surely that would have shown in one of the tests... I wonder when it will occur to Snape to try checking Harry's mind... OH or maybe Aeldin will be able to fix Sherlock... Please keep writing!

KCK-Lumcer
OperaEagle IcelynLacelett chapter 28 . 5/21
I'm really curious. And scared. I don't like what's happening to Sherlock! Arggg! Noooo! I hope he gets back really soon... *cries* Don't blame Sherlock, it's not his fault...
ShadowGrrl98 chapter 28 . 5/20
I can't wait to find out what happened to Harry! I think it was Dumbledore, am I close? I can't wait till the next chapter.
Ashwinder888 chapter 28 . 5/20
The explosion of aeldin breaking the door shook the palace which in turn made Harry take over. Because Harry doesn't know he is Sherlock, he is acting stupid. OR there is something much more sisnister going on here
GuiltyPleasures chapter 28 . 5/19
I want to KILL that evil bastard Dumbledore! What he's done to Sherlock is nothing less than kidnapping, enslavement, and mind rape! Not to mention torturing both Sherlock and all his loved ones! That manipulative old bastard deserves life in Azkaban - at the least! In fact, I'm sure he'll be begging for prison once Sherlock breaks free, and he and Severus find out what the old bastard has done!
Jessicamathews65 chapter 28 . 5/19
Pls when will he be saved pls i feel so sad reading about him
ChocolateSauce18 chapter 28 . 5/19
Story is giving me anxiety.
Kallashandra chapter 27 . 5/19
Hmm. I'll be honest, I binged the entire fanfic today. I found it really interesting and was enjoying it...until you sealed Sherlock away and turned him into Harry. The flow of the fanfic was broken and it felt forced and done for the sake of doing rather than actually being an interesting plot twist.

So, I'm just dropping a review to let you know that I do enjoy your writing style and the first 25 or so chapters were very enjoyable for me, but I'm a touch disappointed with the way his second year has started. Keep writing and doing what you do, you have talent.
Melikalilly chapter 28 . 5/19
I like this story but I can't read what is happening to sherlock
tanithlipsky chapter 28 . 5/19
Very good
777angeloflove chapter 28 . 5/18
*SOB* please make sherlock go back to normal soon! *cries* my poor broken heart can't take it anymore! *SOB* (TT_TT) *cries* *cries* *SOB*
teedub chapter 28 . 5/18
I don't think I can't take anymore of bizzaro and asshole Harry.
Alice3960 chapter 28 . 5/18
My poor, poor Sherlock... and John... I'm officially heart broken :(
btw, I love your story! Update soon!
Wingsong5555 chapter 28 . 5/18
*reads up to Aeldins' escape* Wait a sec. *starts counting off with fingers* First, the somewhat slow change of personality starting at the welcoming feast, The sudden hate for all Slytherins, even his own brother, the sudden lost of memories of previous and certain aspects of current life, Sherlock/Harry suddenly not visiting Aeldin anymore, the "Real" Sherlock, or at least part of his soul/mind locked on the cupboard under the stairs of his Mind Paace(cause what else could it be), and now seeing the Mind Palace looking someone tore it apart. *comes to only possible reason* OMG! LOCKHART'S DESTROYING SHERLOCKS' MIND WITH THE OBLIVIATION SPELL TO KEEP HIM FROM REALIZING THE TRUTH OF LOCKHARTS' SUCCESS AND REVEALING IT! ISN'T HE!? THAT FILTHY, LOWLIFE VERMIN SON OF A POISON TOOTH(and that's the closest I'll go to cursing out someone)!
D: