Reviews for The Magic of Deduction
lilirose14 chapter 35 . 11/18
I can't wait to read the next chapter. I really like your story and hope it isn't abandoned.
MugglebornMe chapter 35 . 10/22
Just reread this story. Still loving it. Finger crossed for updates always..
PLEASE UPDATE SOON! TToTT
SassnessOverlord chapter 1 . 10/10
When you presented Mycroft I actually screamed a very scandalized "Noooo" ot was fun. Good surprise.
Nice premise, I'll keep reading
Absolutely wicked story hope you update soon!
Hi! I don’t ever actually do this, but I was just wondering if you were still planning to finish this story anytime soon? I’d just like to know so I’ll know when to start looking forward to the next chapter of this story, because it’s just really interesting and i’m curious to see what’s going to happen next and what’s going to happen later on, example, the boggart, I’m really wondering what Sherlock’s boggart could be, wether it be something about John or something about Moriarty and if any of it reveals that he was reincarnated, also curious to how Sirius and Remus will react to Harry.
This is the best fanfic I’ve ever read :)
CureCaligraphy chapter 13 . 9/3
John, this chapter: I'm not gay!
Basically the entire fandom: Keep telling yourself that, honey.
Books4Life16 chapter 35 . 9/2
I absolutely love your story! It made me laugh and kept me
Entertained the whole length. Really well written! Thanks for making and sharing it with the world! You should be proud.

I know your personal life is infinitely more important than writing FanFiction, but if you can, please write more! It’s so good!
1Antisocialnerd chapter 35 . 9/1
Love your story so much, you're an amazing author, please update when you can.
RosieDunne chapter 35 . 8/29
Thanks for the chapter!
Hi chapter 35 . 7/27
Jesus you should update this
Seleth chapter 35 . 7/21
Hello there ! I know it's been some time since you last updated but you DID say that you were a bit busy so I hope that you're merely doing other stuff and you haven't given up on our dear Sherlock.

I really like your fanfic, I discovered it some years ago and I came back yesterday to read it all again. It's simply lovely Thanks for all your work on it and the great plot you've given us. I hope we'll see you again soon ! Good luck in your everyday life
Rasi10 chapter 35 . 7/21
It's amazing and unique, the way you portray the characters and where you are taking this story! Can't wait for the next update dude!
FunnyDs1 chapter 35 . 7/17
Third time reading, i love this fic and I hope you find the time to update soon, thank you for the story so far its brilliant
2,092 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »