Reviews for The Magic of Deduction
Author, are you ever going back to this story? Like, I'm tired of waiting. Quite frankly (sorry for this but I want to get my point across), I don't give a flying fuck about why you aren't at least telling us why you aren't writing unless it's because you're dead, in which case rest in peace. If you're sick, as in serious sick, then maybe I can forgive you. But if it's juts cause you're busy or something, then write an effing chapter to tell us that you're busy! Sorry, but that's the easiest way for me to put it.
Are you ever going to continue this? I mean, I have rights as a fan to continue to pester you right? Just please write more!
Sorry if this is rude or blunt, but are you dead, crazy, sick or do you just don't want to continue this anymore? Because if you really don't want to, please at least post a chapter and tell us.
voidwinchesters chapter 29 . 11/11
what the bloody hell is happening?
Can you please add more chapters?
trynmailme chapter 1 . 11/8
loved it.
Thanks
CasJeanne chapter 29 . 11/3
pls update I love it
I second the "no offence but are you dead?" Are you?

Please fix Sherlock soon! Can't stand that he's been "Harry" for over two months now.
Sarah chapter 29 . 11/1
Ahhhhhhhhhh! I'm just like! This story is really interesting and very good, I can't wait til Sherlock is saved cause I am so ready for that. I love this story and can't wait to see what happens next.
Is Colin Mrs. Hudson?
No offense, but are you dead now?
Shae-1011 chapter 3 . 10/27
Neville is so ms hudsen I knew from the moment she/he said honestly
Taggg chapter 29 . 10/26
Ooooh, this business with Harry-personality and ravaged mind of Sherlock is so heartrending. What badluck that he got hit with so many things at once _
Will Aeldin get to play a hero, now? :D

Ahah, even Tom is concerned for Sherlock! :D it's amusing, that he doesn't resent him for his success where himself struggled in Hogwarts at first. I suppose he has enough..trust in his own abilities. :3

"And Ron would kiss him again, "I've loved you longer"." right in the FEELS!

I love the story, its interesting, heartwarming, entairtainning and intriguing! *_*
Taggg chapter 22 . 10/26
Wanted to say that your take on the true history of three brothers is fascinating! *_*
Taggg chapter 12 . 10/25
awwwwwwwwwwwwww so cute

also, maybe Colin is Moriarty? he killed himself from sad about Sherlock's death xD
he is such sherlock enthusiast...
1,456 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »