Reviews for Never Let Anyone Know That They Get to You
JudyandNick4Ever chapter 4 . 8/25/2016
Awwww. How sweet. *Sigh*. It breaks my heart that they're so scared to tell each other! Keep writing and fix my broken heart.
Caleb chapter 4 . 8/21/2016
Oh, by the way. When you open your chapters up, letting people know ahead of time who's POV you're putting a chapter in REALLY helps clear up confusion.
Caleb chapter 4 . 8/21/2016
Great job. I'm really looking forward to seeing the rest of this story progress and this story is amazing so far. Keep doing a great job.
Matri chapter 4 . 8/21/2016
Maybe not the end. But this is most certainly the beginning of something more.
Reverend I'm a Jesus Freak chapter 4 . 8/21/2016
Two words: Loved it.
Four more: Wish there was more.
And three last words: Sequel? Possibly? Please?
Reverend I'm a Jesus Freak chapter 3 . 8/17/2016
Another enjoyable chapter. Can't wait for the next.
Combat Engineer chapter 3 . 8/17/2016
Yay, they're relationship went from platonic to non-platonic. Bout time good sir/ma'am.
Niori chapter 2 . 8/14/2016
I'm enjoying this.
sarcasmIsOurStrength chapter 2 . 8/12/2016
Thanks for the second chapter! I was curious to know what Judy was thinking, and I can't wait to see where it goes.

I have my fingers crossed for fluff xD
Reverend I'm a Jesus Freak chapter 2 . 8/12/2016
Hm. I like this. I like this a lot. Course, I am a sucker for a good romance. And Judy and Nick make a good romance. And you wrote it very well.
Highwing chapter 2 . 8/12/2016
So glad you lied, and wrote more of this! So, two potential lovers dancing around their feelings and refusing to voice what they truly feel for fear of losing what they already have. If only they could read minds indeed! Took me until the second paragraph to realize this was Judy's POV and not Nick's, and I think it was a great idea to show this evening from her perspective to complement what went before. I might quibble that Judy would be less introspective and more likely to broach romance than you depict her here; after all, one of her overriding philosophies of the movie was "try everything!" So, yeah, I could see her breaking the ice long before he ever would. Then again, he might dare to make the first move, secure in the knowledge that Judy's so genuine and caring that she's less likely to hurt him than the other way around. Funny thing is, I generally don't ship Nick & Judy myself - enough other writers doing that so I don't have to! - and think their relationship as shown in the movie is so wonderful that it doesn't even have to be nudged into romantic territory - and ironically, you have the characters pretty much trying to convince themselves of the same thing here, rationalizing to avoid any unfortunate repercussions from revealing how they really feel. That makes your fic, as short and simply as it is, more complex and multilayered than it seems on the surface. Good work, and can't wait to see more!
Combat Engineer chapter 2 . 8/12/2016
Yay, a follow up. Just one that creates a new hole instead of fixing the hole made by the previous chapter. Somehow I still am eager for more.
Matri chapter 2 . 8/12/2016
Most days I wonde R if Disney is ever aware of what they set loose. If these two were not on such extreme opposite ends of the predator-prey spectrum, good stories like this would never be able to exist.
sarcasmIsOurStrength chapter 1 . 8/9/2016
Great story! I really wish this was going to be more than a oneshot!
dante2k chapter 1 . 8/8/2016
Good. Very good. Stilish, intelligent, with a smooth reading rythm and a prose that plays with the right feels chords.
The general description remainded me of the comic strip "inevitable" by MrMead, that i liked quite a lot.
Given the excellent work you managed to do with this story, I world like to see you explore the other face of the metaphorical coin writing Judy's point of view. :-)