Reviews for Steele Tested
RSteele82 chapter 43 . 12/31/2017
Elinskaja -

I'll share with you a deep, dark secret.

I don't read fanfic, for very logical reasons, that take place from season 2 and beyond. This is one of the reasons suzysteele's stories are such a treat: she writes almost exclusively in Season 1 (not to mention stunningly well). I have a friend who has recommended a couple of pieces for me to read, understanding my rule on fanfic reading.

Now here comes that deep, dark secret.

There is one Season 4 story (No Bonds) that I have read... and re-read... and then re-read some more, and will do so another dozen times I am sure. What would I do to turn back time and have that be the season 4 finale?

Well, I would enthusiastically gnaw off my right arm.

I swear.

It was written SO well that even now I can close my eyes and see them say exactly that, do exactly that.

I can't express how much I love that work.

Hmmmmmmmmmm, I return to the woods in the morning and now know exactly how I will spend a lazy, New Year's Day afternoon.

elinskaja chapter 44 . 12/29/2017
Who are you? Where did you come from?!
Where should I begin… I love this. Having had a somewhat miserable december your stories offered comfort and escape to the best of worlds: LA in 1986.
As you may have noticed I enjoy the miserable parts the most: the abduction was great, you are really excellent at keeping up the thrill. I love when they argue, and when they are forced to deep talk. I also love when you bring up scenes from past episodes, it even gives the episodes themselves an extra dimension. Also, very well done in wrapping up the loose ends of season 5.
The only worry reading those stories is that I want them on tv… On the other hand, I definitely prefer these stories than no stories….
Keep up the good work.
Love from the 60th latitude. /Elin
MissMy80sShows chapter 44 . 7/29/2017
I loved every chapter. Every emotion spattered throughout! Thank you for keeping the characters true!
Guest chapter 44 . 2/17/2017
Thank for the A/N regarding Roselli's motive. I was about to write and ask.
Guest chapter 40 . 2/16/2017
Oh yay! Thank-you. Will go back to it:)
RSteele82 chapter 40 . 2/16/2017
Guest -

The Barcelona scene appears in "Cannes Steele be Trusted" - co-written with the amazing SuzySteele. The story takes place before and during Season 3, Episode 1, Steele At It.

RSteele
Guest chapter 40 . 2/16/2017
Is the Barcelona scene in one of your previous stories or can we look forward to it? I've read them all, but can't recall that particular scene. Sounds romantic!
Guest chapter 35 . 2/15/2017
I had just watched Cast in Steele, and love that you quoted that short-lived, but very cute moment. I also thought it was a poignant moment for Laura where the writers gave her some rare tender words. She should have had more like that, as SZ was really good at it(I'm thinking Tempered Steele and Altared Steele, not the kissing scene, but her conversation with Stella), and I sense she overall got a bad rap among some for her hard-nosed harshness, which she did equally well.
RSteele82 chapter 31 . 2/13/2017
Guest -

Sulfanomide and Vancomycin are broad spectrum antibiotics, often used in conjunction with one another for specific, serious infections - such as sepsis (which Laura's body is fighting in this story) and MRSA.

Guest chapter 31 . 2/13/2017
*meds*
Guest chapter 31 . 2/13/2017
I am not familiar with those mess. What are they for ?
Guest chapter 25 . 2/12/2017
Nice!
Guest chapter 15 . 2/12/2017
Ah! Many goodies to look forward to! :)
RSteele82 chapter 15 . 2/12/2017
Guest -

In the series, Laura, of course, tossed her list off the cliff at the gazebo in a pique of anger. In the "Canon Series", so to speak, I have still not done Sensitive Steele. If and when I do, you will find Laura sitting down writing her own letter to Steele but not give it to him - a very Laura thing to do. The very first time Remington is even aware of the letter is in this segment in Las Hadas.

Similarly "The Cost" comes from the Steele Hanging in There addition I wrote but have yet to publish. ;)

They'll both get out there one day.

Guest chapter 15 . 2/12/2017
I really appreciate your flashbacks to events in the show. Your story descriptions could include Sensitive Steele Redux, Corn Fed Steele Redux, Steele Framed Redux, License to Steele Redux etc. Better yet, your whole story could be described as Remington Steele Redux.

Again, I may have missed it, but when did she write that letter?