Reviews for Ghosts
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
nice
llivla chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
This is an excellent depiction of Cloud wrestling with his guilt over the four 'ghosts' he carries around in-game and post-game. The scene with his mother between thinking of the happier times and then seeing her charred and gone was very powerful; one of my favorite lines was, well, the ENTIRE Aerith scene, because it's practically everything I could have ever speculated Cloud felt about his guilt for it and how he believed Aerith thought. The last scene with Sephiroth was the right amount of confusion between this being the dream Cloud WANTS to be real, and actual spiritual interactions offering forgiveness, and wanting Cloud to forgive himself most of all.

Best FFVII fic I've read in a while! :)
scarlettHuntress chapter 1 . 3/12/2007
Horribly angsty and freaking lovely.
M.L.Gotti chapter 1 . 12/6/2006
Wow. Angst much? I loved it though!

I especially loved how you used their hands. And, well, I can't think of anything I didn't love about it.
shenfang chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
This was awesome! Really. You could just feel how hopless and lost Cloud was.
Vermillion Dragoness chapter 1 . 12/9/2005
I can't believe you only have one review for this :P. One-shots always seem to get shorted when it comes to reviews. I liked it a lot and wish you had more FF7 stuff (or links to others') :( I liked your characterization as well and you have a very good writting style. guess I'll have to make due with your Naruto stuff for more :). Keep up the good work! :)
ValkyrieDown chapter 1 . 1/30/2003
Hey, not bad at all. I really liked this, it was very unique, and brought to life some really dark things. You potrayed his acceptance of loss very well, in my opinion. (Besides, it's nice to finally see him /accept/ the facts, that dead people can't return. Very good shortfic.