Reviews for Theory of the NekoKen
authority02 chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
You should slot this into a story as a plot point or something.
Silver Sun 17 chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
Well done, best idea about the Nekoken's function I've seen. makes me wonder what would happen if a Ki-drain was preformed on the cats and channeled into the student.
borg rabbit chapter 1 . 7/13/2005
Ha

Ha

Yeah. I guess it was pretty funny. Take a gander at Melmac One Half or another of my own one shots. ('visualize' Ben Stein's voice.)

Ciao
Gundum M chapter 1 . 2/16/2005
this is good. Can't say i totaly agree witht the thory though. I think it's just a stupid technique to drive pepole insane. and insane pepole are dangoures. digs in poket and pulls out two bits and a ball of yarn for michale brown's contuine health care.
Kevin Joe Bays chapter 1 . 12/30/2003
Not a bad theory... I'll just leave it at that. I like my own theory a bit more, but I'm an impartial, so that don't mean a think...
Great writing though. Have a great day.
DarkBlueHated chapter 1 . 2/17/2003
Hey that was pretty cool. Yep I agree with all your statements because 1) I read probably all the fanfics about the Neko-ken training, and 2) Your theory is the most REALISTIC and LOGICAL *using those terms lightly* way a victem of the training can obtain those abilities. What I dont understand is why they chose a cat. Couldn't it be like many other , snakes, pup wolves, and *ew* insects. Of course the cat is a superb animal so I can't really complain.

Good Luck to any other fanfics you ever decided to write.

'
libhranan chapter 1 . 1/31/2003
hehe...
Vixen2 chapter 1 . 1/30/2003
Hmm interesting theory although my understanding is that most of the cats tend not to be the recipent of the subjects anger so much as the erstwhile sensei. Also if it does work on draining the cats fighting spirit then would Lions and Tigers work better than house cats?

"AN: I HAD to write this as humor, okay! The Neko-ken is so insane that I couldn’t do it any other way without shaking my head and muttering darkly. Do you know how much that scares people?"

You shaking your head and muttering darkly or the Nekoken?
Daniel Kim chapter 1 . 1/29/2003
Hmmmm. I didn't see a disclaimer that "no cats were harmed in the course of this research". I am sure this was simply an oversight.

Is there ongoing research on the nature of the Jusenkyo curse? The synthetic replication of dreaded Jusenkyo effect has been described in the stories "The Circe Project" [Ranma][BGC] and "The Saotome Gambit" [Ranma][Battletech] and, of course the "Virus" series [Ranma][Tenchi]