Reviews for Build Your Wings On The Way Down
SuzyJane82 chapter 1 . 6/9
The conversations and words they needed to have and say!
MsMorg chapter 1 . 10/30/2020
Hehehe a nude proposal, that’s so Castle. The confidence in their relationship is refreshing, as the show never really seemed to portray it that way during S5, I like it.
jneha2375 chapter 1 . 9/18/2020
Please do not make Castle apologise. Beckett was clearly at fault with the Squab and Quail episode. Beckett was so wrong and blind to think, if someone can die for her to think is not serious is a joke. You story is ok.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/3/2019
She was an insecure ass and cheating slut
Guest chapter 1 . 12/7/2017
what a bitch
remadora-ftw chapter 1 . 7/9/2017
yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
I honestly did not think anything could make the squab and the quail a good thing
but this was pretty nice I like it

like setting it after the significant others case makes it make at least some sense omg
and he said he doesn't know where they'Re going but he only wants to go there with her yessssss good I approve

AND THEN HE HAD A RING AND SHE FOUND IT AND HE PROPOSED AKSDJGZSNVIJAÖRNGAFSHBVAJG-VKADJOHIUFLUHÖIJOPL;MNBV

thank you for making this episode a good thing

-Anja
Bob chapter 1 . 6/12/2017
She is nothing but pure scum castle does every can think of to make her life better and what does she due she kisses another man .what a slut castle please have some balls and tell her to go fuck off she is hardly worth any of your time.
nolesome chapter 1 . 3/29/2017
This was adorable! I'm not quite sure how I ended up on this story, but I'm glad I stumbled across it. It addresses a couple of those gaping missed opportunities from the show that really did the characters a disservice, and you write B & C very well - I can easily imagine these scenes playing out. Gah, now I'm in the mood to rewatch season 5 (except TSATQ of course).
41319always41319 chapter 1 . 11/14/2016
If only we could've seen a bit of this in the show.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/16/2016
Another story that throws it all on Castle weeee
fanficfan452 chapter 1 . 9/29/2016
Great story and writing. Thanks!
Norman01 chapter 1 . 8/28/2016
Outside of season eight, this was one of the handful of episodes I decided to never watch a second time. Thank you for taking the time to write a more believable story than what was on tv. Thanks
Clem Marchal chapter 1 . 8/27/2016
Caskett
Clem Marchal chapter 1 . 8/27/2016
Caskett
Operaluvr chapter 1 . 8/19/2016
I loved this episode for many reasons but mostly for Castle's realization that he can still behave like a self-centered jerk at times. This story answers all my lingering questions from that episode and gives it an ending that the writing and the acting deserved.

Really, really well done.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »