Reviews for Head Games
StoryLover209 chapter 22 . 11/20
This was perfect! I love the ending and the entire story!
Kira chapter 22 . 10/31
Just found this story and I absolutely loved it. Excellent writing! Throughly enjoyed it.
Granny Wolf chapter 22 . 2/17
this is a wonderful story, love the way you presented this, great read. thanks for sharing!
paulieandgilbert chapter 22 . 8/15/2021
OK! I think I know why your moniker is "Miss Fantastic!" Its obviously because everything you write is fantastic! I can't applaud your writing enough! I love it and this is the third story to go on my favorites page! ( I'm extremely picky about what goes on it!) I am worried that this site only has four stories, so I will just have to look for you on other sites. I hope you are still out there somewhere! BRAVO!
shipperholic chapter 22 . 7/27/2021
eeeeek! i just finished and i loved everything! you're a great writer, plzplzplz write a sequel!
lovedrher chapter 22 . 7/6/2021
Love Draco's plans! Thank you for the fic! :)
BookwormTherapy chapter 22 . 4/26/2021
Such a great story written in Draco's POV. So great to have Narcissa love Hermione and their friendship. Thank you for this amazing story
Guest chapter 22 . 4/15/2021
Who doesn’t love a great Headboy/Headgirl Dramione. Fab! Light-hearted, funny and very entertaining. Thank you.
K-V123456 chapter 21 . 3/24/2021
I absolutely adore your writing! It is magnificent and you are so talented! I can’t wait for your next story! If you are taking inspirations, could you do a lumione story but where hermione was in hog warts with him as like hermione black or another pure blood? And they are like a power couple and best friends as children?
KyliaQuilor chapter 22 . 2/25/2021
Adorable and funny.
KyliaQuilor chapter 11 . 2/25/2021
:rofl:
KyliaQuilor chapter 7 . 2/25/2021
Hermione is playing with him so much. :rofl:
marianmerza chapter 22 . 12/27/2020
i love it!
im glad dracos plan worked lol
maria chapter 22 . 12/16/2020
i couldnt stop reading! this fanfic was AMAZING ur rlly good at writing and dramione is my fav ship this was the perfect story. i am kinda sad it had to end but the ending was amazing either way, so thankyou so much for writing this
CJ chapter 22 . 10/7/2020
Well at least with this chapter I don't have to read several chapter before they kiss.