Reviews for Head Games
cathn chapter 22 . 7/13/2023
Awwwwww! Super-sweet and super-lemony! Just the way I like it. Thanks so much for sharing.
K-V123456 chapter 22 . 6/8/2023
I’ve read all your completed stories and I just absolutely love each and every one of them. They are so unique and you shift your writing style to match the plots perfectly. I’m so excited to see what comes next!
StoryLover209 chapter 22 . 11/20/2022
This was perfect! I love the ending and the entire story!
Kira chapter 22 . 10/31/2022
Just found this story and I absolutely loved it. Excellent writing! Throughly enjoyed it.
Granny Wolf chapter 22 . 2/17/2022
this is a wonderful story, love the way you presented this, great read. thanks for sharing!
paulieandgilbert chapter 22 . 8/15/2021
OK! I think I know why your moniker is "Miss Fantastic!" Its obviously because everything you write is fantastic! I can't applaud your writing enough! I love it and this is the third story to go on my favorites page! ( I'm extremely picky about what goes on it!) I am worried that this site only has four stories, so I will just have to look for you on other sites. I hope you are still out there somewhere! BRAVO!
shipperholic chapter 22 . 7/27/2021
eeeeek! i just finished and i loved everything! you're a great writer, plzplzplz write a sequel!
lovedrher chapter 22 . 7/6/2021
Love Draco's plans! Thank you for the fic! :)
BookwormTherapy chapter 22 . 4/26/2021
Such a great story written in Draco's POV. So great to have Narcissa love Hermione and their friendship. Thank you for this amazing story
Guest chapter 22 . 4/15/2021
Who doesn’t love a great Headboy/Headgirl Dramione. Fab! Light-hearted, funny and very entertaining. Thank you.
K-V123456 chapter 21 . 3/24/2021
I absolutely adore your writing! It is magnificent and you are so talented! I can’t wait for your next story! If you are taking inspirations, could you do a lumione story but where hermione was in hog warts with him as like hermione black or another pure blood? And they are like a power couple and best friends as children?
KyliaQuilor chapter 22 . 2/25/2021
Adorable and funny.
KyliaQuilor chapter 11 . 2/25/2021
:rofl:
KyliaQuilor chapter 7 . 2/25/2021
Hermione is playing with him so much. :rofl:
marianmerza chapter 22 . 12/27/2020
i love it!
im glad dracos plan worked lol