Reviews for Head Games
slytherindramaqueen chapter 22 . 20h
This fic was beautiful, perfect. It felt different as well, because it was from Draco's perspective. They usually are just from Hermione. But this was so very well written, the smut was on point and the last line in the epilogue was was it needed to beAll he needed was a plan". Genius! I loved your teenaged Draco as well, especially because I love making plans myself when I'm doing sorta evil things. It has become one of my favorite stories, so thank you so much for writing this!
P.D: I almost never write reviews, and never this long, so this should tell you something
ZaniOne chapter 22 . 7/9
This was such a nice story! Thank you! Good writingwith very few grammatical errors. Wonderful.
TeamDracoLove chapter 22 . 6/3
Incredibly sexy fluff!
DMHP2014 chapter 22 . 5/25
I really enjoyed this, smut galore! My favorite, haha. Thank you so much for sharing.
In Dreams chapter 22 . 5/3
Oh, what a sweet and lovely story with a fantastic ending! And all that steamy smut. Whoo! I love that Draco was the one who fell for her and was worried she didn't want anything more from him. A wonderful take on the classic head trope I was looking for :) Thanks for writing this!
dneeded chapter 22 . 4/14
Brilliant! I loved it.
Thank you for writing it!
AmeliaDWarbeck chapter 10 . 3/9
I always wondered why would Hermione feel attracted to Ron, it just doesn't make sense at all. He is jealous as hell, not the brightest and very possesive, so I am glad that you didn't make him her love interest. The part with twins I loved, but throwing Krum in the middle just felt rushed. Plus, maybe I am wrong, but I do not recall him being so thick, and straight forward. I remember him being a true gentelman, respecting Hermione and treating her like a woman, in this chapted he just acts like a stupid troll, so if you ever think of rewriting any parts, please do this chapter. I would probably take out Krum all together, and have the whole scene with just Ron, it would work as well. Oh and the little moment between the twins and Missy, I feel like it would work better if they were in the back room. Just imagine being inna shop, where out of the blue, a guy starts carrying a girl around, and then puts her down on a counter and leans in, very close, right beside a 13/14 year old... can't imagine Hermione being up for that. But if you take this out the back, you can have few people there, the atmosphere being more intimate, but Ron could still see that and come into the "rescue".
closetfangirl98 chapter 22 . 2/1
Great story. I read it in one go.
skyeryder01 chapter 1 . 12/30/2017
LOVED this! Especially with it being from Draco's pov and the bit with the twins.
AussieSweet chapter 22 . 12/28/2017
That was really funny! I wish there were more stories from Draco's pov.
AussieSweet chapter 20 . 12/28/2017
What an idiot! He didn't even ask her for the ball! And he wants to be exclusive... Yeah, yeah.
AussieSweet chapter 8 . 12/20/2017
Love Fred and George! I'm so glad there are both of them in this story! And, I think Hermione has a plan of her own and it's going better than Draco's. So far, Draco is being an idiot. Friends with benefits, indeed. As if Hermione will ever agree to that.
AussieSweet chapter 7 . 12/20/2017
He-he, Draco has got his own treatment from Hermione! That's just awesome!
AussieSweet chapter 4 . 12/20/2017
Oh, I love it! It's hilarious!
SusanMarieS chapter 22 . 12/14/2017