Reviews for Head Games
CJ chapter 21 . 10/7/2020
It is great that they loved each other. They will probably get married after graduating from Hogwarts.
Auto Scale chapter 17 . 10/7/2020
Are they ever going to get caught?
CJ chapter 9 . 9/30/2020
Draco needs to cool it. Hermione didn't say she wanted to be his friend, let alone a lover.
CJ chapter 1 . 9/27/2020
I am glad you didn't make Draco too nice.
Mlle.Bibliothecaire chapter 22 . 9/7/2020
I love this trope and you did such an excellent job with it! The whole story being from Draco's point of view was refreshing, too.
cristyna23malfoy chapter 22 . 8/12/2020
This was definitely one of my favorites. So well done. I expecially loved the pace, as nothing was dragged out. The plot ia perfect as it is
beautyberry chapter 22 . 6/30/2020
Gosh! This story was a whole lemon tree, in a lovely way! I would love a sequel or a one-shot regarding that wedding plan.
Meee chapter 22 . 6/11/2020
OMG when he says all he needed was a plan I just died. And Draco Malfoy the ponce...
XD
animefangurlcraz chapter 22 . 6/7/2020
What a wonderful and happy fanfic! The amt of times they shagged was amazing
Hannani chapter 22 . 4/27/2020
That story was so fun and sweet and reaaaally steamy! Thanks for sharing, I enjoyed it so much!
Guest chapter 11 . 4/6/2020
Hahaha that was bloody hilarious! Poor Draco!
Grahamgirl93 chapter 22 . 3/21/2020
I love this one!
WandsandWhiskey chapter 20 . 2/26/2020
Go ‘Cissa!
shamione chapter 1 . 10/16/2019
I loved it! the humor in it was the best. To go from laughing to steamy lemons was so good. I would love a H's side of this same story. To see how she felt about his little touches, what her plan was if any. how she and narsissa interact, etc.
3093873 chapter 1 . 10/7/2019
I always like it when Hermione and Draco are still in Hogwarts. It is more fun to read.
458 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »