Reviews for Head Games
QueenWilson chapter 22 . 9/5/2019
This was so cute. In a “I can’t stop blushing” sort of way lol I’m eagerly awaiting more stories from you!
Aisti chapter 22 . 8/19/2019
A lovely piece of humor and fluff.
Guest chapter 22 . 6/5/2019
This was well written, easy to read with a good flow. It was fanciful but not so much it was totally unbelievable.
LucyBBB chapter 22 . 5/31/2019
Muy buena historia... jajjaja
Esa frase de Malfoy y sus planes jajAJAJA
Bueno gracias de nuevo
;)
Guest chapter 22 . 5/29/2019
This was adorable.
niffizzle chapter 13 . 4/4/2019
Well hot damn! The head games have definitely begun now!
niffizzle chapter 11 . 4/4/2019
AHHHHHHHHHHH.
niffizzle chapter 10 . 4/4/2019
Really enjoying your characterizations of everyone! They all feel really in character which is making this all the more enjoyable. The tension is definitely building between them, especially after that bath scene and now with this little pretend daring bit. Excited to see where this leads next
niffizzle chapter 5 . 4/4/2019
Just started this fic tonight and I’m really enjoying it so far! Loving Draco’s little mission from the start and his growing interest and simultaneous jealous as the chapters proceed.
Ciera chapter 22 . 3/30/2019
Fantastic story! Best D&H fanfic I’ve ever read. Actually, I can safely say it’s one of the best fanfics I’ve read, and I’ve read quite a lot. Your content is great and your sentence structure and grammar is also great, which is not as common as you’d think it would be when people post written works. I’ve never written a review before, but I felt you deserved one. Excellent job! Keep up the good work!
annapsarudaki chapter 20 . 3/21/2019
Besotted Draco is so cute! And the image of a young Lucius writing a love poem to Narcissa is so silly and funny!
annapsarudaki chapter 7 . 3/20/2019
Poor Draco! Hahaha I'm sure Hermione knew how much her massage turned him on.
TallDarkAndHandsome chapter 22 . 3/18/2019
awwwwww this story is sooo cuteee
TheLastLynx chapter 22 . 3/4/2019
This is one of my all-time guilty pleasure fics. I'm so sorry for not reviewing each chapter, but I'm currently sick in bed and I can barely muster the energy for this. just this one thing: I LOVE THIS!
Alice1420 chapter 22 . 3/4/2019
Fue perfecto de principio a fin
Solo lo ame demasiado...