Reviews for California Dreams
malleys8 chapter 6 . 11/3/2017
A most charming story. Sadly, it wasn't the one on TV. Still, it was a great read!
Dominic Flandry chapter 6 . 7/15/2017
Of course they aren't legally married even if they file that paperwork. Rogers isn't his legal name so it isn't valid because of that.
Guest chapter 6 . 3/12/2017
Please help I really enjoyed your story but I cannot find a New York State of mind I so want to read this can you help please.
Regards Dorothy
SeannysMom chapter 6 . 1/4/2017
Great story ! Very well written. Thank you
NYAZ chapter 6 . 12/23/2016
Really enjoyed this story. I hope you are still going to write the sequel you promised-A New York State of Mind. It's past November, but I am still looking forward to it.
Mic1L40 chapter 6 . 10/30/2016
Awesome writing!
PAM H chapter 6 . 10/20/2016
EXCELLENT !
Guest chapter 6 . 10/15/2016
This was a great story. I can't wait for the sequel
Disneynut chapter 6 . 10/15/2016
I would love to know about and explore the Richard Rogers part at the wedding. I always felt that he should have kept it for Alexis sake and safety. He was becoming famous by the time she came along.
Guest chapter 6 . 10/13/2016
Great story. Your writing is wonderful. This story was very good and fun to read. Thank you!
cruise1213 chapter 6 . 10/12/2016
Loved your story. Waiting on your next story.
Norman01 chapter 6 . 10/14/2016
Thank you for writing this and I look forward to your next story.
AngelLonginus chapter 6 . 10/13/2016
Lovely ending! They will be okay together. I know it. Thank you for a beautiful story! I look forward to the sequel.
AngelLonginus chapter 5 . 10/13/2016
Oh, wow, this is great! Are they really getting married in a LV wedding chapel? She said it doesn't have to be legal? Don't forget about Rogan O'Leary. That marriage was supposedly legal!
I think your sex scenes were just perfect too. Loved how they both say it is their first last times. Thank you for a beautiful story!
AngelLonginus chapter 3 . 10/13/2016
This conversation between them is so good! If only they had learned how to open up to each other on the show. Love this story! Thank you!