Reviews for Birth of a Hurricane
Naruke chapter 1 . 7/9/2003
*is sucking thumb* wow.
yuugata no baka chapter 1 . 4/11/2003
"Sounds good to me."

The whole time I was reading this, I just sat there, thinking about it, thinking of where it would go . . . and then, when he proposed, a big smile came to my face.

That was so cute. Very well done.
Cassie Metallium chapter 1 . 3/27/2003
Omg...I loved that so much...I'm about to cry here...do you know how hard it is to make me cry? God, you're a great writer! Don't ever say you aren't, because your fics are darned good. Forget good, they're awesome! Awe-inspiring. Just plain ol' inspiring. Wha...awesome...off to read more!
rin-chan chapter 1 . 2/13/2003
very cute! I just love ken/daisuke fics! this is one of the cutest I've read!
Ende chapter 1 . 2/3/2003
*sniff* Are you trying to make me get all sentimental? I did like it though. It was very nice. Rain! Wetness! Oh dear...wet bishonen alone together. The possiblites...

luv,

bubble
that is secret chapter 1 . 2/1/2003
Mmmm. Daiken. I like it.
Angel of Peace chapter 1 . 1/31/2003
aw! fluffy goodness! that was beautifully written! i loved it!
LadyRune chapter 1 . 1/31/2003
You're all about that kaiserin thing, aren't you? Yeah, and I can see the LotR influences. Ha. Anyways, that was very cute. I should probably say more, but I really can't find anything at all wrong with your writing. It's fantastically enviable. _
Meitzu chapter 1 . 1/30/2003
Hey, that was great! Really sweet Kensuke, which is good, because I just read a fanfic that depressed me...I am swearing off reading charecter death...and your story mde me happy again! *bows* Arigatou!
allekto chapter 1 . 1/29/2003
you know, your fic have got to be some of the most addicting things known to man- they're like drugs, dammit! and this one is equally addicting. great job. you're going on the faves list...