Reviews for The Fallen Free
Chelsealovesreading101 chapter 12 . 10/2
plz update soon I love ur story.. hope there is more natural and mai parts tho
CY chapter 12 . 9/15
I really appreciated to read your story until now! I will wait impatiently to read the following chapters! Thanks
Great work. I love this so far. Glad to see Naru finally leaning affection towards Mai. Can't wait to find out what happens next.
MemoreM chapter 1 . 9/12
FIRST CHAPTER AND I'M IN LOVE
Ghost hunt.er loves japan 77 chapter 12 . 9/12
Wow can't believe my dad instinct was right lol
And glad naru is ok but poor Mai can't catch a break. Great chapter can't wait to read more.
Ghost hunt.er loves japan 77 chapter 11 . 9/12
Oh no naru has got to stop doing that,
And I find the other males in that family suspicious ... great chapter can't wait to read more.
SSTrans chapter 12 . 9/11
Thank you for the update. Did the dad kill his son's future wife and then made his son help hide the body. Oh maybe Paul did it and his dad help hide the evidence. There is quite a few possibilities. Keep up the work.
SSTrans chapter 11 . 9/11
Thanks for the update. I hope they get Naru help as soon as possible and Mai watching all of it unfold. Keep up the great work you are doing.
Kallen21 chapter 12 . 9/11
I Can't wait for the next chapter
Kallen21 chapter 11 . 9/11
Can't wait for the next chapter
MistressSleepwell666 chapter 11 . 9/11
Yay! Thank you for updating! I recently went back to this fic in hopes that it would be updated. I like the details you add it really helps me paint a picture of the surroundings. Btw 27 is not old.
I was kinda hoping Mai would use his PK like gene. You left me with a cliffy, I was upset till I read your note about updating.
MirandaLovespie chapter 1 . 9/11
oh hallelujah I was starting to think you were dead! great chapter! I hope naru is ok. and please keep it going
NinjaPenguinLover chapter 11 . 9/11
Congratulations on the baby and the marriage!
I'm really excited to read more! Mai is so funny in this fic lol
Ganzademon chapter 10 . 1/11
Can't wait for the next chapter and more