Reviews for Of Songs and Sorrows
Grovek26 chapter 2 . 8/15/2017
Off to a great start. I look forward to more.
Superflare chapter 2 . 7/23/2017
Jon is an absolute sweetheart and I adore him. I love Sansa, even bratty Sansa - she reminds me of myself before I grew up, haha. Thank you for writing this!
Anon chapter 2 . 1/5/2017
I just started reading your stories and I'm really enjoying them so far. I see you haven't updated since August but I hope you will be doing so again soon. There aren't enough well written Jon and Sansa stories out there.
Yucha chapter 2 . 9/8/2016
I just enjoy it. Good basic for a good story. I'm waiting for your next update! :)
Guest chapter 2 . 9/4/2016
Great job on your characterisation! Please update soon!
shepweir always chapter 2 . 8/31/2016
Oh this was so sad and even if you had serious doubts you should be proud of your interpretation of Sansa. You did a wonderful job of keeping her in character and having her interact with all the family and teachers in a very believable manner. Especially the cold way that she dealt with Jon, ouch poor unwanted half brother. Don't despair someday in the future your sister will love you more than either of you ever dreamed possible.
shepweir always chapter 1 . 8/31/2016
This was a beautiful insight into the lives of the Stark children. I felt so sorry for the bravest of them all the great Jon Snow who will some day save everyone.
CherryTootsiePop chapter 2 . 8/31/2016
Well this was an awesome update so your hard work paid off -nods- I can't wait for the next update :)
Emma chapter 2 . 8/31/2016
Really good fic!
I Hope Ghost doesn't die...Just Lady (Sansa kinda deserve that lesson)
Please up date soon!
The face Lady Stark Will do it Jon is the one to rescue the girls
Guest chapter 1 . 8/13/2016
great chapter! loved reading this, looking forward to more :)
NoneDePlume chapter 1 . 8/11/2016
This is very interesting. Update soon.
The Chaotic Scribbler chapter 1 . 8/9/2016
Quite good. Building up for 'what-if Jon went to KL with Ned,' essentially? I get the odd feeling that a lot of interesting things are going to happen if this turns out to be the case. Still, though. Bastards can be knights. Ser Daemon Sand is the first example off the top of my head, but anyone can be knighted for a heroic act, unlike the 'promised' knighting of a squire of a large house. Aegon IV's bastard kids were knighted, even before they were legitimized. And, apparently, knights can take their own names, so I'd like to see if Jon keeps his 'Snow' or exchanges it for a different name. Very interesting fanfic, and I'm looking forward to seeing where this will lead. Vague, for a prologue, but they're just meant to be foreshadowings, either ways. Keep up the good work.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/9/2016
Oh this could be interesting, I like the direction you're taking