Reviews for The Enemy Within
elianthos chapter 4 . 3/3/2006
Four great chapters. truly. I almost cried in the end. The I re-read the ending line and I started sniffling *grabs tissue* Yet you managed to put a little of humour into it.

Beautiful story, and very original and believable concept about the Ginzouishou power. *claps*

And you put the references to your earlier Silver Millenium fic too *cool! _*
Jasque chapter 4 . 9/11/2003
Wow, wahahahhaa you killed Ami! I do not think I have the guts to kill her (since she's my fav. character), but you did. Bravo for you! I have to say this is a VERY GOOD story. I liked it a lot, the plot is really good.

- eyes at EVIL Ginzuishou - ... well not that evil. Yeah why not, over the years it never asked anything from them and when it does, does it hurt to give it what it wants? in this case it does, it eats up MERCURY... *sigh* poor Zoisite can't believe he will not remember Ami.

This story has made me realize one thing. Setsuna, I never thought her job would be that hard. Well I never paid attention much to her character in the Anime or Manga ... as the Guardian of time and everything, yes it is hard but never do I think it will be THAT hard. I just can't stop loving her character in this fic.

"Mind the wings, honey. It's expensive to keep them this fluffy, you know?" - hahhahahahha I can't stop laughing at this one. Well anyway overall I really do love the fic and hey I read First Meeting again! [can't get enough of it] GREAT JOB girl!
Ko-Ko2 chapter 4 . 4/1/2003
OMG, this was so good! I was so involved in the story, I'm glad I started to read it after it was finished. Otherwise, I might not have made it through the next day. I need to do my homework now, but I had to stop by and tell you that you need to keep writing, 'cuz I have absolutely *loved* all of your stories so far!

-luv- always,

Ko-Ko
Aqua Rhapsody chapter 4 . 3/8/2003
OMG, OMG, OMG! YOU KILLED AMI! HOW COULD YOU! Oh well. At least you made it a fairly happy ending. Great story, and plot and all. Write another Ami story!
Lillith chapter 1 . 2/26/2003
OOps. one last thing. I know the Crystal made everyone forget but how did it do it? I mean you don't simply forget that you have a wife that you loved dearly or a best friend that has been with you for years? Wouldn't they wonder what happened to the Senshi of Mercury since all except her is in Crystal Tokyo? I think a sequel is in order! :)
Lillith chapter 4 . 2/26/2003
That was a really good story! I know you killed off Ami but that was really well written. Come to think of it. it really does make sense. how the Crystal recharges itself. what is one life if it can save many? Although I know that wasn't your main theme but still. Good Job! :)
Yui4 chapter 4 . 2/22/2003
I can't put down in words. It's one of the best fics I've never read, truely. I would congratulate you and I hope you will write more stories that can make us smile and cry like this.

I hope I'll read you soon

yours,

yui
Mistress of IceI am also the authour that name chapter 4 . 2/22/2003
Oh my god! This is such a god fic! I haven't read one that dwelled so deely into emotions and therories and such in a loong loong time! I gladly suggest you write a sequel someday, preferably by the end of this year, If you read this e-mail, please email me back if you consider

writing a sequel, heck, maybe even starting a series/chronichle with it. You have a lot of potential, and a flair for writing. Should you like my idea email me, I will be the first to read it and review!
Kristina Chang chapter 1 . 2/21/2003
damn! that was good. now, lemme tell you, i'm a super big scaredy cat, even tho i'm 16, and i get super paranoid over everything. and i was getting scared in the 2 and 3 chapters. seriously. but i kept reading. cuz u'r story is just so damn good! oh man. it's super good. u don't get enough appreciation with the 22 reviews that u got for this story. u deserve much much much more. lemme say, this story is really deep and really looks into the shtuffings like friendship and destruction. and things like that. but then again, i might not have any idea of what i'm talking about. so u can prolly just ignore me too. _ but on the other hand. did i mention that your story is good? . _ well, just wanted to drop a line. well. review. and tell you.

damn, i write too much. i must be annoying.

Kristina Chang
blue eyes chapter 4 . 2/21/2003
u did a great job with the ficcie ! please continue on writing new ficcies ! great job !
Adyen chapter 4 . 2/20/2003
Powerful, innovative, mind gripping.

Omg, this is one HELL of a fanfic. Congraduations in completing this, it's as or more emotional than my USIE.
Joyce chapter 4 . 2/20/2003
AAh! Lily! How could you not tell me that you had posted this wonderful story? I loved it, really I did (even though you did kill Ami). Next time you post something, e-mail me if you remember, k? :)
blue eyes chapter 3 . 2/8/2003
u've done a great job please continue soon please pretty please ! u won't let ami die will u? (sniff sniff) don't keep us all in suspense !
Taerir chapter 3 . 2/8/2003
I just had to review again after reading the third chapter. _ This one was by far the best so far, IMHO. I'm looking forward to the rest!
Yui4 chapter 3 . 2/8/2003
es... no sé como expresarlo.. tan triste, pero tan bonito a la vez. expresas los sentimientos y las emociones de tal manera que las sientes como propias. espero que pronto puedas subir otro capítulo, y nos puedas hacer disfrutar aún más.

see you!