Reviews for Can't Go Home Again
KKM chapter 16 . 9/26
Wow this was supee intense, I'm glad that Chandler and monica got their own happy endings but I'm sad about Rachael and Joey though I completely understand and feel that this was a very believable and mature way to end it. Very nocely written.
madyashiefan chapter 16 . 3/28
This was amazing. This is the first time I've read Friends fan fiction and you wrote it brilliantly! I've never like OC characters before, let alone wanted them to get with a canon character, but Megan just blended in so well. She fit in and gave Chandler what he needed in a non- Mary-Sue way. In addition to this, you alter the back story of a major character and yet made it work! Serious respect for that accomplishment. Well done and thank you for the wonderful read.
This was a stupid story, what is the point? The characters suck especially Megan and JR? REALLY? and why do you HATE Monica, granted she is a little annoying and bossy sometimes but not as much of a bitch as Phoebe and Rachel was or as selfish as Rachel was, that one is just evil.
Guest chapter 16 . 12/5/2014
Can't say I really liked this story, it seems to me that you really don't like Monica much, you break up their marriage and you put Chandler with some stranger. To weird and bizarre for me.
Clouddy chapter 16 . 8/29/2014
This is truly a wonderful story. I'm not much for OCs but I'm on board with this one. Everything just makes so much sense. I do wish Rachel/Joey had gotten a little more development, but I know the story wasn't really about them.

A part of me always hoped that Monica/Richard would end up together. Joey/Rachel and Phoebe/David too. I was fine with Mondler though. Not my fave couple, but I could understand it unlike Rosschel and Phoebe/Mike.
Pilar chapter 16 . 8/23/2014
I dont particularly like these couples but you did do an excelent job writing thia. Cogratulations!
Arpad Hrunta chapter 16 . 8/21/2014
Excellent story - I read this back in '04, and enjoyed it just as much this time around. I hope you put Chapter 17 up again sometime.
Jambecca chapter 16 . 7/23/2014
Wow, that story was incredible. I was hoping that fixing the mistakes of the past would keep Chandler and Monica together, but I guess this ending is as interesting
NhaTrang chapter 16 . 11/9/2013
I've read a lot of Harry Potter fanfic over the last few months. No particular reason, just on a kick. And most of it *sucks* - my review history is choked with reviews of the first chapter alone. My second most common criticism (beyond Learn To Write Because You Suck At Grammar And Spelling) is that the dialog the authors put in the mouths of allegedly teenage characters would sound pompous and stilted coming from 60-year-old college professors.

Not here. You've captured the characterizations of the Friends' crew seamlessly, perfectly. This is an amazing story, and you've made my night.
skyekrew chapter 16 . 10/5/2013
Dang! Read that in one sitting, it was awesome!
I loved your characterisations of everyone, they were spot on! I like Chandler and Monica but I still think this fic is totally realistic, I could definitely see their relationship just sort of crumbling. I was never a big fan of Ross and Rachel, it just seemed to me that such an insecure relationship working out was stupid. So, thanks for giving Rachel and Joey the appreciation they deserve! And Megan! I love Megan! She's funny and awesome and just great! Fantastic OC.
Anyway, I think I'll end it there. I'm sure you don't really wanna read a review from a reader who's 10 years late. Once again, great job!
iota0000 chapter 16 . 7/13/2013
Yeah, so I'm not even a huge Friends fan, much less reader of Friends fanfiction (the show was funny, but the whole Ross/Rachel thing, plus Monica just put me off of it), but I can't read something this awesome and not leave a good review about it. This is so good, and I'm actually going to read through the rest of your stuff because of how good it is. I don't know if you'll read this review, this fic being so old and all, but I just want to say this is really excellent stuff. Heavy on the angst, so many ships-passing-in-the-night moments, but a happy ending to make up for it all, with an OC that I actually ended up rooting for rather than hating (my usual reaction to OCs).
Miss 45 chapter 16 . 6/29/2013
Okay, so I discovered this story some time ago when I was addicted to Friends, and i didn't write a review at the time BUT I AM NOW! I've read so many Friends fics and this is by far the best one! Serioulsy, it's so well- written! I love the story, I love the way you portrayed the characters, SO ON POINT, I love how it was developed, WOW I don't even have enough words to describe how amazing this story is! I must admitt I wasn't such a fan of Monica/Chandler but I loved how you handled them, IM ALWAYS HERE FOR ANGST AND I LOVED BITCHY MONICA! I kinda hated megan at first, but then she was ok and I'm happy with how things worked out for them. Monica and Richard getting together was amazing and she lost the baby and I cried bc it was so perfectly well-writtent, Everything abt this is perfect: the comings and goings, the flashback/flashfoward, all the angst,JJOEY AND RACHEL! The only thing I didn't like was how you ended the Joey/Rachel storyline. I was really upset bc we never got to see them working things out and FINALLY getting together tbh. I started reading bc of Rachel/Joey, but your story was so compeling that had me in love with everything else.
Anastasia-FFBF chapter 16 . 4/8/2013
I came across this story and finished reading it in one go. Let me tell you, I've never been this invested in a Friends fanfic ever before. The characters, the situations, the language- they're all so gripping.

Also, maybe its the sheer tone of the entire story or the fact that I've been going through some shit in my own life, but I was discreetly wiping tears through out. You've managed to capture the emotions of the characters so well!

Congratulations on a brilliant work!
i-am-harrypotter-94 chapter 16 . 3/20/2013
woow that was a wonderful fanfic. i hope u have ch 17 with joey nd rachel getting together nd maybe chandler nd megan having a kid of their own :)
certaindarkthings chapter 9 . 9/23/2012
I am really liking this story so far. I just wish words could be italicized, because all of the asterisks tend to take me out of the story. Other than that, it's awesome.