Reviews for Can't Go Home Again
Guest chapter 16 . 12/5/2014
Can't say I really liked this story, it seems to me that you really don't like Monica much, you break up their marriage and you put Chandler with some stranger. To weird and bizarre for me.
Cloudyyyy chapter 16 . 8/29/2014
This is truly a wonderful story. I'm not much for OCs but I'm on board with this one. Everything just makes so much sense. I do wish Rachel/Joey had gotten a little more development, but I know the story wasn't really about them.

A part of me always hoped that Monica/Richard would end up together. Joey/Rachel and Phoebe/David too. I was fine with Mondler though. Not my fave couple, but I could understand it unlike Rosschel and Phoebe/Mike.
Pilar chapter 16 . 8/23/2014
I dont particularly like these couples but you did do an excelent job writing thia. Cogratulations!
Arpad Hrunta chapter 16 . 8/21/2014
Excellent story - I read this back in '04, and enjoyed it just as much this time around. I hope you put Chapter 17 up again sometime.
Jambecca chapter 16 . 7/23/2014
Wow, that story was incredible. I was hoping that fixing the mistakes of the past would keep Chandler and Monica together, but I guess this ending is as interesting
Kittencat3 chapter 16 . 11/9/2013
I've read a lot of Harry Potter fanfic over the last few months. No particular reason, just on a kick. And most of it *sucks* - my review history is choked with reviews of the first chapter alone. My second most common criticism (beyond Learn To Write Because You Suck At Grammar And Spelling) is that the dialog the authors put in the mouths of allegedly teenage characters would sound pompous and stilted coming from 60-year-old college professors.

Not here. You've captured the characterizations of the Friends' crew seamlessly, perfectly. This is an amazing story, and you've made my night.
skyekrew chapter 16 . 10/5/2013
Dang! Read that in one sitting, it was awesome!
I loved your characterisations of everyone, they were spot on! I like Chandler and Monica but I still think this fic is totally realistic, I could definitely see their relationship just sort of crumbling. I was never a big fan of Ross and Rachel, it just seemed to me that such an insecure relationship working out was stupid. So, thanks for giving Rachel and Joey the appreciation they deserve! And Megan! I love Megan! She's funny and awesome and just great! Fantastic OC.
Anyway, I think I'll end it there. I'm sure you don't really wanna read a review from a reader who's 10 years late. Once again, great job!
iota0000 chapter 16 . 7/13/2013
Yeah, so I'm not even a huge Friends fan, much less reader of Friends fanfiction (the show was funny, but the whole Ross/Rachel thing, plus Monica just put me off of it), but I can't read something this awesome and not leave a good review about it. This is so good, and I'm actually going to read through the rest of your stuff because of how good it is. I don't know if you'll read this review, this fic being so old and all, but I just want to say this is really excellent stuff. Heavy on the angst, so many ships-passing-in-the-night moments, but a happy ending to make up for it all, with an OC that I actually ended up rooting for rather than hating (my usual reaction to OCs).
Miss 45 chapter 16 . 6/29/2013
Okay, so I discovered this story some time ago when I was addicted to Friends, and i didn't write a review at the time BUT I AM NOW! I've read so many Friends fics and this is by far the best one! Serioulsy, it's so well- written! I love the story, I love the way you portrayed the characters, SO ON POINT, I love how it was developed, WOW I don't even have enough words to describe how amazing this story is! I must admitt I wasn't such a fan of Monica/Chandler but I loved how you handled them, IM ALWAYS HERE FOR ANGST AND I LOVED BITCHY MONICA! I kinda hated megan at first, but then she was ok and I'm happy with how things worked out for them. Monica and Richard getting together was amazing and she lost the baby and I cried bc it was so perfectly well-writtent, Everything abt this is perfect: the comings and goings, the flashback/flashfoward, all the angst,JJOEY AND RACHEL! The only thing I didn't like was how you ended the Joey/Rachel storyline. I was really upset bc we never got to see them working things out and FINALLY getting together tbh. I started reading bc of Rachel/Joey, but your story was so compeling that had me in love with everything else.
Anastasia-FFBF chapter 16 . 4/8/2013
I came across this story and finished reading it in one go. Let me tell you, I've never been this invested in a Friends fanfic ever before. The characters, the situations, the language- they're all so gripping.

Also, maybe its the sheer tone of the entire story or the fact that I've been going through some shit in my own life, but I was discreetly wiping tears through out. You've managed to capture the emotions of the characters so well!

Congratulations on a brilliant work!
i-am-harrypotter-94 chapter 16 . 3/20/2013
woow that was a wonderful fanfic. i hope u have ch 17 with joey nd rachel getting together nd maybe chandler nd megan having a kid of their own :)
certaindarkthings chapter 9 . 9/23/2012
I am really liking this story so far. I just wish words could be italicized, because all of the asterisks tend to take me out of the story. Other than that, it's awesome.
monbonbing chapter 16 . 4/21/2012
just discovered this story and it took me forever to read because I'm reading like 12 fanfics right now but yesterday I was on chapter 8 after like two weeks of not reading and all of a sudden, I could not stop reading it! this was absolutely flawless. I actually got a lot of great quotes from this story! it was absolutely fabulous and I loved every bit of it:)
JJ chapter 16 . 1/5/2012
OMG I just discovered this story. Apparently I am nine years late to the party. In my defense, I had no idea what fanfiction was nine years ago, and when I was told about it the impression I got was that it only existed for Buffy. And Xena. And maybe Harry Potter. And like, comic books. All things foreign to me.

Ahem. I digress. Your story was ABSOLUTELY AMAZING. I was a C/M fan when it played out in canon but was not shocked or even sad at the way their relationship played out here. Megan was a great character and IMO every bit of dialogue was totally in character for all of the Friends (and Richard), which is beyond impressive. I LOVED the hint of Joey/Rachel getting together at the end - I loathe Ross and cannot fathom how any woman would ever want to be with his selfish, buffoonish ass (and again, your characterization of him was spot on)... but Ross or no Ross I always thought J/R always made sense. Which I think was probably an unpopular opinion when the show was airing (and may still be) but I for one was/am baffled and somewhat horrified by all the rabid R/R fans who actually thought their dysfunctional, emotionally abusive relationship was "romantic." Gag.

Again, I digress. Um... apparently there was a chapter 17? And J/R do, in fact, get together? I NEED chapter 17! Um, sorry for the whiny demand. Its rude. I don't even know you. I assume it was a creative decision and I respect that from a creative perspective. But... please? If you let me read it you can kill me afterward. Thanks!
Fluffybird chapter 16 . 10/14/2011
I know I am really late to this party but I wanted to say how much I enjoyed this.