Reviews for Something Other Than Dead
gabelou1991 chapter 1 . 2/4
J'aime.
Burnz chapter 1 . 8/3/2003
Aw. I actually went back to the NY Times article to see what JM said. You executed it beautifully.

Well done.
tENsHi chapter 1 . 4/14/2003
hey...just finished reading getaway and then decided to continue on wit dis one :) i knoe dis review is supposed to b for this fic but i gotta say it again...getaway is SUCH a gud fic...its lyk...u knoe that feeling that something is gripping at your heart?...well dats how i felt during the whole fight thing between buffy and spike...i love how u started and ended the story with the same scene...its brilliant...ive read it over and over again...i've read many spuffy stories that i lyk and i bookmarked them on my old computer (which was stolen) and dis story is among the few that i remembered by heart...i dunno if dat means anything to u but im just trying to get the message that i luv dis fic across ;)

i tink dat dis one is set in season 7...which i haven't had the pleasure of watching yet...but i will soon as i get to the states during summer! XD but i agree with the guy who lyk reviewed about 2-3 reviews b4 i did...he sed something about keeping the characters in character :P and i tink u did a great job of that both in this and in getaway...i tink getaway is the title...i dun really focus on the title...more on the story...i found it again by searching on the summary :P haha...anyway...im blabbing...and now...the typical: great story! awesome writing! more more more!...(_)

-tENsHi-
obbsesion chapter 1 . 2/5/2003
more!more!more! i was so loving it.
nycgrl chapter 1 . 1/30/2003
Great fic! I loved the story. Well-written too.
Sita Moonlight chapter 1 . 1/30/2003
Awwwwwww...such a sweet story. I wish Molly didn't come out running though, I want to finish what they were saying. Can you make a seuqel? Perty please with sugar on top? I wanna know what happens next.

BTW...what was this article in the NY times that Spike said about Spuffy? Where can I find it or what did it say? Can you do me a favor and email me to tell me? My email addy is in my profile.
sj chapter 1 . 1/30/2003
I am a MAJOR problem with your story...the part where it says "END" really needs to say "TBC". Thank you...I'll be waiting. :) Seriously, I think you did a great job capturing the characters and making them believable. I mean I really don't think Buffy is going to suddenly jump Spike's bones or anything (course, I didn't think she would LAST time either...and hello, SMASHED! ha) But, your dialogue is just the kind of thing I can picture them saying and the getting interrupted right in the middle of the "good part"...oh, yeah, TYPICAL. I really would like to see this story continued. They need to take it slow and build a real relationship. P.S. I'm a Spuffy fan, just in case that needs clarification. :) Thanks for the story!
Omm chapter 1 . 1/30/2003
What a wonderful short piece, just the pick me up I needed this morning. Thank you for having written this. Needless to say all your writings are just awesome. Absolutely loved this.
doesn't live here anymore chapter 1 . 1/30/2003
Aw, not the end! That was wonderful!
Humerus Wordage chapter 1 . 1/30/2003
I'm not a B/S shipper but I loved the story. You've captured the essence of BtVS well.
Insert Witty Name Here chapter 1 . 1/30/2003
I hope there's another chapter with that. It's to good of a spuffy story to end it there.
T'eyla Minh chapter 1 . 1/30/2003
Aww... lovely story, even though I don't have a clue what JM said. Don't suppose you could email it to me in brief and put me out of my misery?

Anyway, this is good. And well-written, which is always a plus :D
Jane Davitt chapter 1 . 1/30/2003
Sweet. Nice, not rushing it, sort of a fic.
hehehehe chapter 1 . 1/30/2003
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! so sweet. I liked :D
Lynne C chapter 1 . 1/30/2003
Primo, top-drawer stuff. It's got the ring of truth, not just to the characters, but to the show (look, it's a crucial sentimental moment - and an interruption!)

Naturally, it features your excellent writing and attention to detail. You ARE on my favorite authors list.

Keep up the Spuffy-niceness