Reviews for Second Chance
ShadowedAuthor chapter 33 . 2/16
I really enjoyed reading this story, and what a lovely ending. Thank you for writing and sharing it.
Potplant55 chapter 18 . 2/2
Tsunade knows nothing about seals. Why call her a seal master? That doesn't make sense.
Kurogane Tsubasa chapter 33 . 1/2
Oh, I loved this! The whole story was so amazing and I am glad that you decide to keep Naruto alive. Gaara has always been one of my favorite characters and I think you portrayed him perfectly! The way you handled the Uchiha massacre was completely different and realistic compared to the other versions I've read.

Your emphasis on focusing on the naruto characters that don't get much of a spot light in fanfiction was something I very much enjoyed reading. The plot was well written, but one of my favorite scenes was Gaara attempting to rescue Temari and everyone else freaking out. It was sad to read at first, but it's the catalyst for Temari and Kankuro to start opening up to Gaara and it was almost too precious to read.

Thank you for writing such a fantastic story!
kappa11 chapter 33 . 12/29/2020
this was really good.
armysugakookie chapter 33 . 12/6/2020
beautiful story, one of the best naruto time travel fics I've read
fresh kiwi shake chapter 33 . 11/22/2020
!
RimK10 chapter 12 . 11/13/2020
Naruto’s pranks are just silly pranks!

How dare others prank Naruto!

?
proyectdaro chapter 33 . 11/11/2020
NICE, I am struck to know what happened to Zabuza and Haku in this story.

Also like this killer Bee, and Yagura which at that time was mizukage. and it was controlled by Obito.
NA chapter 33 . 11/4/2020
Dude, your writing is amazing. Keep it up ;).
Aotrs Commander chapter 33 . 10/28/2020
And so ends the influence of the true bad guy in Naruto, a bad guy so complete, his influecne kept beign discovered EVEN after he was killed halfway through. Hiruzen should have decapittated him the first snifter of a chance he got, he really should. I honestly wouldn't be surprised at this point if turned out Danzo had managed to go back in time (and/or space) and somehow cause the Yagura situation and/or the Warring States period or something; he was basically behind literally every other evil in Naruto...

Thank you for all the time an effort you put into this story over the last few years.
TheDramaQueen123 chapter 33 . 10/18/2020
So. Hi. It's been a while. Like two years I think lol. Ok so I took a break from all of this and I come back to find this story finished? Like, beautifully? I spent the last two hours binging this whole thing, squealing the whole time! Dunno if you remember me but! Get ready for a review haha
OK. So you resolved the whole ripple thing absolutely beautifully! I was so worried for everyone, especially during the Uchiha Massacre! But everything's fine! AND NARUTO IS ALIVE!? YES! I knew he was alive the second he met Kisame! And! I am so happy! I was so sad that Naruto survived the trip like phew. and my goodness this is the happiest ending ever, practically? I LOVE IT! It's a little bittersweet bc all of these bros are separated for while their kids, but like, can I just say I have never wanted anything as much as Naruto just straight up adopting all of the Jinchuuriki. Like, even the adults. I am soo sooo soo SO happy that Fuu and Yugito and all of them have a happy home now?! also also! They managed to survive without telling anyone(mostly) that they're from the future! BUt like! I have questions! What happened to Obito? What happens when they grow up? gahhh! I honestly love it tho! it's so open-ended, but I can imagine whatever I want happening in the future! lol the one scene that comes to my mind is Gaara telling his siblings he's actually from the future. Probably after he becomes Kazekage, and of course there's a yearly catastrophe and somehow he knows this Uzumaki dude? Like, idk but I'm loving it! All of the Gaara angst. Beautiful. Also Yashamaru being awesome. That was epic. ALSO Shukaku and Gaara communicating was beautiful! Anywho, I'm all over the place, and this is getting pretty long, but! I'm am so amazed at how you wrapped this up! Very well done! bravo! It's been so long since I've thought of these characters, but you did them so well. Anyways, I have a paper to write, so! as always, thank you SO much for posting this! And I hope you have an absolutely spectacular day :D
TheMamaBear chapter 33 . 10/14/2020
This was so enjoyable and I absolutely loved it.
TigrezzTail chapter 33 . 10/12/2020
yes it certainly turned out amazing. Rather complicated at times, but you straightened all of it out without forgetting anything. that in itself is a feat. I'm very happy to have been along for the ride as it was well worth reading. I know up until they ran into the 'older' Naruto you had me spinning in circles trying to figure what all was going on. But the actuality of it blew my mind. Congratulations!
Eadlyn I chapter 10 . 10/12/2020
Gaara is precious
Immortal Bubblewrap chapter 33 . 10/11/2020
Congrats and good job on finishing it! Thanks for sharing it with us!