Reviews for Second Chance
STAG98 chapter 17 . 11/2/2023
Using time-travel as a psychological horror plot device is something I've never seen before. Very well done!
jovanni0427 chapter 33 . 7/29/2023
thank you for this lovely story!
Guest chapter 9 . 7/29/2023
oh this is going to be fun!
Someone chapter 33 . 4/17/2023
Omg love this
vush chapter 33 . 2/19/2023
love this fic.. it's so rare to find such good fic and that too completed. so thankful to have found and read this one. thank you so much for writing this
Guest chapter 33 . 1/16/2023
Damn this was good
artKuzon chapter 33 . 1/7/2023
it was an amazing story, thank you
monofae chapter 33 . 9/29/2022
Spent the past week reading this and loved every second. It's a wonderful story. Thank you for writing and sharing it!
Maalik Ibn Anas chapter 33 . 9/3/2022
Well damn son. Its over.

Maalik Ibn Anas chapter 32 . 9/3/2022
It really is one of the best stories ive read but I am very opposed to how useless and dumb you made shikamaru. The guy is supposed to be a super genius yet even Gaara appears to be more in control and on top of things than he is.
Maalik Ibn Anas chapter 17 . 9/3/2022
The idea of random events and their conseuqences from an alternate timeline just imposing themselves on your life is really terrifying. Its as if the broad strokes of destiny were fated to happen, no matter what.
Maalik chapter 6 . 9/3/2022
A bit disappointed at how dumb and mentally weak u made shikamaru
Maalik Ibn Anas chapter 2 . 9/3/2022
I can feel myself getting sucked into another binge. Why must you be so great at writing all the things I love?
Tragedy, Time Travel.
Maalik chapter 1 . 9/3/2022
I just read time flows like ink by you, and I already know this is going to be excellent. Nobody writes time travel fics like you, and you cannot imagine my glee when I saw 123k words in the desc of this story. :))
HueyLongDong chapter 33 . 8/3/2022
Great read, very heartwarming.