Reviews for On the Shore of this Uncharted Desert Isle
Guest chapter 1 . 8/15/2016
A for originality. What happened to Gilligan?
Teobi chapter 1 . 8/14/2016
Silence of the Lambs meets Gilligan's Island! The build up to Conroy's meeting with Grumby was suitably eerie. The incongruity of a maniacal killer talking about daily life on Gilligan's island- I can almost see and hear the flashbacks. It's true that in season 1, Skipper was the leader, and as the show progressed, he and Gilligan became more of a cartoony double act. These guys were in the Navy for gosh sakes!

I giggled at the fate of the girls and Skipper's joke about finally nailing them. XD

I hope that Gilligan survived and that Skipper didn't eat his liver with some fava beans and a nice Chianti. fft fft fft fft ftt!

Kudos for this disturbing but enjoyable fic!
autismmom31910 chapter 1 . 8/10/2016
Eeerie. Dark. Creepy... but I loved it! Very well written.
zafnak chapter 1 . 8/9/2016
Seems the Skipper spared Gilligan, but what happened to him? Obviously *somebody* came along and rescued them eventually, or the Skipper wouldn't be in a cell.

An interesting read. Usually in these kind of stories it is Gilligan who goes nuts and kills them all. I read a comic with that theme where Gilligan murders everyone and Mary Ann is the last... however I don't know what he does to her as I never saw the last pages of that comic LOL.