Reviews for When There's Magic There's Drama
AshleyChantal chapter 6 . 1/22/2017
this is amazing! keep up the good work and please update
spinnerofdark chapter 6 . 1/16/2017
: )
GuestAU chapter 1 . 10/3/2016
First of all, I am really enjoying this (despite only being 1/2 way through s1), but there are some issues with placement. For example, you mention a penny late in the first chapter (at which point the story seems to be in Australia), which is not a denomination of Australian money (lowest value is a 5cent coin) and has not been since 1966, although there was 1 and 2 cent coins until the 1990s.

Otherwise, I am loving the characterisation and the story and look forward to more!
Isa Wilson chapter 6 . 9/28/2016
Maybe they can change. Maybe Asia and Shelley can be helped
Azlyn chapter 4 . 8/31/2016
Awesome chapter! I can't wait to see what happens next. Dean and Nixie are cute together and I think all of this merman stuff is pretty cool and interesting. I hope David and Carly end up okay. Update soon!
Isa Wilson chapter 4 . 8/30/2016
See? This is exactly what I hated about the foster system, seperation of family!
SoulMusician chapter 3 . 8/24/2016
Really interesting so far, I'm hoping to see what happens when the mermen find out that Zac is siblings with a mermaid, I feel like that would be an interesting interaction that would throw most of the mermen off.
Azlyn chapter 3 . 8/24/2016
Nice job. I'm eager to see what happens between Eric and Ondina. Love the reference to Avatar! It's one of absolute favorite cartoons. Love it! I just hope the mermaids find a way to get along. Update soon!
Isa Wilson chapter 3 . 8/23/2016
And there we go! The rebirth of Endina!
Emily chapter 2 . 8/17/2016
"You're neice is really great." OML I'M DYING *insert laugh emoji here*

I love your book so far! It's amazing, and so well written. I love it when writers like you have the perfect amount of detail in you're stories.

I have a small request for your book, but if you don't want to do it, I'm totally fine.

I am a huge Zac/Mimmi sibling fluff fan. It would be really cool if Lyla walked in on Zac being affectionate with Mimmi! I would love to see Lyla's reaction.

Azlyn chapter 2 . 8/16/2016
Good job! Really fun to read. I'm guessing you've watched the thirteenth year? Anyway, continue updating. I can't wait to see what happens next with all the merpeople.
Isa Wilson chapter 2 . 8/16/2016
And so it begins! When's Erik gonna show up? (If he does, have Ondina slap him, it'll be a riot!)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/11/2016
I like the premise of this, and it’s written fairly well. However, the characterization of the teenage guys needs some work, they all behave too much like they’re from a Nickelodeon or Disney sit-com rather than how real teenage guys act, especially teenage guys that have spent their entire lives hiding who and what they are.
Isa Wilson chapter 1 . 8/10/2016
Oh I LOVE this! This is almost like the mermen in my work! The only thing missing is Erik having a little brother but your story is fantastic! And no swimming for 7 days? Oh that is brutal!
Azlyn chapter 1 . 8/9/2016