Reviews for Healing Heart
Brad chapter 16 . 12/18/2019
Hello I just read all 16 chapters of your story and just want to say I think its very well thought out and written as well as that its quite frankly freaking amazing in my opinion. I hope yoll update soon and continue to write such amazing literate as this in future because I for one will be certian to read any future updates or stories. Thank you very much for what you do and have done for this community.

Sincerely Brad

P.S. if you ever want to talk or vent or get suggestions etc. Just contact me by email at
stacyleedam25 chapter 16 . 12/14/2019
Please update this story is so good and can't wait to see what happens next
Alera33 chapter 16 . 12/1/2019
Your story is amazing I hope you update soon
Lizzy721 chapter 16 . 11/25/2019
I’m so sorry someone left you a review like that. I love your story and really enjoyed your new characters and your development of the already existing characters. You’re a really great writer. ️
Lucky Lucy Heart chapter 15 . 11/25/2019
PLEASE UPDATE! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE this story! The plot is AWESOME and your writing is AMAZING! I can’t wait to read the next chapter and I hope you upload it SOON!
Hope0804 chapter 16 . 10/24/2019
I’m sorry that you had to deal with that but I love what you have written and I hope you update soon!
Fighting!
Katerina Papakanellou chapter 16 . 10/26/2019
Woah, talk about imbeciles! That kind of comments give any iind of fans a bad name. I hope you pass over that kind of comments and read only the positive ones :) I just Followed your fic, which is awesome btw even if it's confusing with so many unknown past pregnacies :') I love especially because Harry is paired up with Paul whose one of my favorite wolves after Jacob and there are not enough fics of them. I hope you continue this fic cause I'm really curious about Karant and the other Marauders' children! 3
gust chapter 16 . 10/19/2019
love story! love to read more.
dont pay any attention to bad reviewers you are great and love to see what you do with this story.
Randomsag61125 chapter 16 . 10/13/2019
I know that it’s been a while since you’ve updated the story, and I’m not sure if you ever will. I would like to say though that I adore this story. I’ve been reading fanfictions for a long time now, even going through numerous frenzied phases, and it makes me ever so happy to find good, non-cliched stories. This is certainly one of those.

For this “guest,” I am personally very offended. As someone that has suffered depression, suicide and any mentions of such is something very heart-wrenching and fearsome. For them to so casually suggest it, simply because they didn’t agree with your ideas for this story, is very crude and cruel. They’re certainly sick.

I wholeheartedly offer my support if you choose to ever continue this story, and I’d definitely read it as soon as I get a notification about it. And if anybody chooses to bash your ideas for this story or offer those cruel suggestions again, I’ll be one of the first to want to round house kick their stupid asses.

Have a great day and/or evening
Byakkance chapter 16 . 9/15/2019
I really wanted to let you know that I find your story absolutely gorgeous!
Guest chapter 16 . 8/25/2019
Fuck that guy. I love this story. You keep going. Haters gonna hate, but fans keep the muses happy.
ToSmileMoreLoveRest chapter 16 . 8/25/2019
Well, I think you are a rather talented writer.
Guest chapter 15 . 8/13/2019
KEEP WRITING PLZZZZZ
Guest chapter 16 . 8/12/2019
i love this story please update soon
thedarkpoetflys chapter 16 . 8/9/2019
This is amazing. I rarely find fanfics that i enjoy that involve extra powerful people but i really lile this. I hope you continue