Reviews for The Paradox of Attraction
Ushinaware Ta Kaze chapter 10 . 5/30/2013
At long last, I have finally finished reading our fic. It was in short-awesome! There were times when I felt maybe the english used was way too formal for Fuuko, nevertheless, the overall usage of words was stunning and very descriptive. Truth to be told, I am an aspiring writer and I truly learnt a lot while reading your fiction!

I was actually taken aback by your quote of Maslow's hierarchical rule. lol good thing I paid attention to my POM subject. XD The use of the hierarchy to suit your end was really smart. XD Though one problem would be the problem that Fuuko was carrying out in the cafe shop was based on Convective Heat Transfer, not heat transfer through conductivity. :P Ah well, it's not really that important anyway. I loved your story and your flawless writing skills!

Again, amazing fic, even though, I get the feeling you might not be reading this seeing that this fic is dated 2003! But hey, it just comes to show how amazing of a writer you are, and I truly hope that you will continue aspiring your talent to bring joy to every other person, like me.
Ushinaware Ta Kaze chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
I know that this fiction is years old, but I will still leave a review. Your writing style and skills are amazing and very fluid. I admire the way you managed to bring out every aspect of the surroundings of Fuuko Kirisawa, while not leaving her out of it at all. In short, by far, this would be one of the best written stories I have ever read.
Looking forward to see how the story turns up!
Again awesome work!
thecritic chapter 3 . 2/14/2008
Honestly, I didn't like it that much. I just had to stop here. You know, pov's aren't supposed to be written like this. I mean, think about it. If you sat on a chair, you wouldn't think "I sat on the chair as I put my books on the table," right? You simply don't recite every single action you do in your head. If you do, then you'd be considered strange. Do you get my point? I like the plot though. It's okay.
Matsu Meiana chapter 10 . 9/23/2007
Hm, this might come a bit late, seeing as I'm not a fan of this pairing at first, but reading this fic, I became a convert. _
Sirena87 chapter 10 . 12/2/2006
AW! that was so sweet! i love it!
itachi-sama a.k.a cathrun chapter 10 . 4/5/2006
hoot!

filipina ka rin u luv mikagami 2 wah! HOT MAN! Upload soon!
non-existing chapter 10 . 9/2/2005
Hello,

I’d like to introduce myself as Zariel Phoenix, an aspiring writer and critic. I had just recently formed a C2 Community, Phoenix: Quality Flame of Recca Fanfiction, and I hope to attain your acknowledgement and permission for me to add your story to my community. Being part of ‘Phoenix’, you also have the choice whether or not to receive a review from me. I understand that many authors have already stopped writing for the fandom, and I wouldn’t want to offend them by sending them a review when it seemed that they already lost interest.

If it’s alright with you, please send me a reply at my email address: stating whether or not you agree to have your story archived, and if you do/don’t mind receiving a review.

To end this, I’d like to congratulate you for the wonderful fan fiction. And thank you so much for your time.
Yanagi-chyan chapter 10 . 7/8/2005
hi, sorry i'm a bit lazy to login. wah! i'm so sorry! i loved your memorabilia fic but i didn't notice your other fics! gomen, gomen! (bows down) oh.. and i read your profile and hehehe.. i am flattered. Thanks!

on to the review... yay! a happy ending! i loved it! wow, you can really make them fight and not made it look OOC at all, huh? i love the way they fought with each other and still look cute! the poem's not bad, it's quite good actually! when's your next fic coming? I'll be waiting! Now, i'm off to read your other fic, ja ne! ;)
Elyre chapter 10 . 9/7/2004
This story is well made. I like the way you ended it. on a scale of 1-10. I'll give this fic a 9 or a 10. good job!
Maya-nii chapter 10 . 5/8/2004
That. Was. So... CUTE! I love the ending! Finally... a decent story at the airport where Mi-chan and Fuu-chan don't break apart. Personally, I think they're too many ToFuu airport fics. Anyway, this fic was great.. again! It's as romantic as Love, Be Eternal.
Trinity chapter 10 . 3/28/2004
Swet and touching! What else is there to say?
KaramelKat chapter 5 . 11/10/2003
I only tentatively approve of Tokiya and Fuuko pairings but I like the intelligence displayed by this story and the "college" learning they are receiving.

Just as a fun note: Shakespeare's sonnet is rumored to be not about a woman but actually about his own self. After all - even when he's dead men will read his sonnets therefore he will live on and his eternal summer shall not fade.
jane chapter 3 . 9/13/2003
wow such deep words between the two characters!
Frostmourne chapter 10 . 7/5/2003
Read it in one go. I liked how you ended it up. Nice wrap up I should say and I commend you for it. Good story... good work ,
blizzard11 chapter 10 . 6/25/2003
I'm gonna bop myself on the head for not reviewing this story before. I read it a few weeks ago actually, and believe me, I was meaning to review, but it slipped my mind. High school can be such a pain sometimes.

Anyway.

I liked your fic. It was simple, yet it warms the heart like a good mug of soup during a stormy night. I think the ending was sweet - definitely not anti-climatic at all. It suited both of them perfectly. There are not that many authors that can pull off an ending wherein the two characters don't engage in a major liplock. So bravo, bravo. You even inspired me to write my own anonymous letter (sentimentality got to me. haha.)...now how cool is that? Hope to read more of your fics in the future!

P.S.

Your ending got me 'inspired' to write a few more paragraphs for Complications and Blood, Lust & Love. I owe you those!