Reviews for Nevermore
Junichiblue chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
Just remembering the time when i was a big RGB fan back from around 2002 onward, and this was a story I was following with great interest.

I never left a review because at the time I just googled RGB stories and read them regardless of what site they were on, just devoured everything I could get my hands on. Leaving reviews didn't occur to me, but I finally became involved (or is that evolved *smirk*) and started leaving them when I got back into reading fanfics three years ago. I also started writing and came to realize their importance.

So with that in mind, your writing was just fabulous. The kind of story where you forget that you're reading because it's so smooth and effortless, and the plot is so good. Your characterizations are incredibly well done. Peter just blows my mind in this. The little bits you put in your flashback were gut-wrenching. Sometimes less words are definitely more. (could stand to learn from that myself, lol)

That scene where the Crow comes out for Egon, and Winston's wariness about it... eye-wideningly cool. Seeing the manic behaviour, Peter coming in and out of himself as the crow. Damn that was just... magical.

Anyway, you may not even come to ffnet anymore and may not read this, but just giving you a tip of the hat and letting you know how much I loved what you wrote. I kept looking for updates on this one for years and years, LoL... just in case. ;)
Weasel Fu chapter 18 . 10/17/2011
I really like you story even though I'm not real familiar with Ghostbusters. I think you're doing a good job of giving the characters individual personalities and I have enjoyed that plot so far. Thanks!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 18 . 7/8/2010
interesting
catincanada chapter 18 . 12/23/2009
You said: "Note: This is only part of the chapter, but it's been so long since I updated, I wanted to post something to assure everyone still reading that I have not abandoned this story. Hopefully, more to follow before too much longer" so that was like 11 10 07 its like 12 23 09 and I just stumbled on this story. Wish you would finish it (please) it was very interesting (oh and so you know, you'd have gotten more reviews if you allowed anonymous ones-there are times I can't be bothered reviewing simply because I don't want to sign in and anonymous reviews disabled usually makes me just go like ok forget it I'm not in the mood to log in so you loose the review, I know I'm not the only one who sometimes reacts like that to anonymous reviews disabled.

Anyhow... very interesting. Peter a crow and not a normal one? Will he have to kill like the crow in the 2 movies did eventually? Why hasn't his father passed on to whatever the hereafter is instead of being a ghost? What will Peter do next? Will Ray, Egon and Winston interfere with him? Damn I wish you'd finish this story (not that I expect you will, after all if its not been upfdated in 2 years...how likely is it you'll ever do an update on it again?)

Good story.
slr2moons chapter 18 . 9/26/2009
Hello! I found your fic on the LJ rec comm ffnet_goodfic, post number 17836. I just finished reading, and I am very glad I did! You have my admiration for pulling of an unlikely crossover and for an amazing writing style. I will definitely be checking out your other fics.

I am most intrigued by the idea that someone was deliberately trying to create a Crow. How fascinating! Like so many of your other reviewers, I hope you update again soon.

I enjoyed your fic so much, I plan to add it to my fic recs page in my next update. If you're curious, the link can be found at the end of my ffnet profile page.

Thanks again! Best wishes, slr2moons
Doctor's T.A.R.D.I.S chapter 18 . 9/6/2009
ok question for you...Are you going to finnish working on this? You have left this sit for three years and it is a very good story. Please finnish it, it would be nice to see how this ends...
StarSign chapter 18 . 5/12/2009
Wow! This is outstanding. I love the way you write and the characters are perfect. I remember watching the Real Ghostbusters as a kid and this crossover fits so well.

Please keep going with this, I'm hooked.
JeannieWood chapter 18 . 6/6/2008
*poke, poke*

U still alive?

...updates! need... more... BLARG!

*zombie barf*
The Tenth Doctor's Companion chapter 18 . 3/25/2008
I can't wait to see what happens next.
naturalbornredhead chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
Must...have...more...fic...! This is an AWESOME fic! I'm an old time RGB fan, and you've NAILED the characters. I'm not familiar with The Crow, but I'm going to be! The mix of the two worlds has resulted in a great fic. Wonderfully well written! I'm looking forward to the next chapter :) :) :)
GirlX2 chapter 18 . 11/10/2007
Alright! I'm so happy to see more of this, even if it was short.
arborial chapter 17 . 6/11/2007
There is no way I can be as eloquent as your last reviewer, but I wholeheartedly agree with their sentiment. This is a fantastic story.
Tanzen Sie Mit chapter 17 . 4/10/2007
To be quite honest I am astonished that this piece of fiction has not gotten more reviews than the, forgive me for saying so, pitiful 37 since its inception on Ffnet. More than astonished - appalled. Mainly due to the fact that this story, in which you've taken two well known and widely celebrated - and not to mention vastly different - genres and compiled them into something that not only surprises but pleases the senses. Now I shall admit that the beginning chapter did make me curl a tad around the edges because I, being quite the fan of both The Crow (original movie) and Ghostbusters (in all their forms), had preconceived notions of certain aspects of both 'universes', if you will. BUT, I was happy to have those notions dashed to pieces then burned because this fic is, point in fact, brilliant. I don't want to seem as if I'm waxing poetic over this, though I think I could come up with a couple of doozies, but let me just say that what I've read, from chapter one to seventeen, this piece of fiction most certainly can invoke such things. Definitely keeping a 'close' eye on this fiction to see if it shall be continued. But even if it isn't, I am truly thankful that you've shared your writing with us here in FF land.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 17 . 2/18/2007
oh my... very interesting.
Black Maria chapter 17 . 1/20/2007
Glad to see the story is progressing again; can't wait for more.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »