Reviews for God Made Serendipity
Tohru1 chapter 10 . 4/4/2003
aw! it's so sweet! -
Unknown chapter 10 . 4/4/2003
Aw!

That is so sweet. Please continue!
NaughtyRaccoon chapter 10 . 4/4/2003
are yuki and tohru gonna get married? is akito gonna get in the way? ...AH! all these questions! pleaz hurry up and update soon! _
chinoz chapter 10 . 4/4/2003
This is beautiful... Update please!
sapphire-mist1 chapter 9 . 4/3/2003
_...go on...lol please continue?...SOON? )
Amulak chapter 9 . 4/3/2003
Oh! Poor Tohru! Yuki was so mean! Way to go Ayame going and chewing him out! I hope that Yuki feels guilyt when he sees her at the wedding and realizes how much he loves her! :( Please write another chapter soon! :)
Sakura chapter 9 . 4/3/2003
I love this fanfiction so much. POOR TOHRU...she must be heartbroken. (sniffles) Yuki can be so cruel sometimes!
Jan-AQ chapter 9 . 4/2/2003
Ah more! :) Yuki has to get back together with Tohru in this wedding!
EquineBallet chapter 1 . 4/2/2003
I was wondering if yo could explain fruits basket to me, I want to watch it, but I cant find it, and I saw an add and a breif description of it, but I want more, I think that yuki, kyou, and anyme are really hot, anyway, I read your story and you seem like you know alot please e-mail me, or if anyone else has infromtaion thank you
ho-e chapter 9 . 4/2/2003
wah! such a good chappie! i luv your fics.. pls update soon!
X chapter 9 . 4/1/2003
Thank you for updating :). I still love this fic however this chap was so sad. please update asap :P
Innocent Sake chapter 9 . 4/1/2003
Yuki reacted awfully to her proclaimation of love...Poor Tohru getting hurt like that, and dang Aya-san actually said he would kill Yuki, the killer side of the gentle Aya-san Now I wait for the next chap, hurry! hehe -Jen
NaughtyRaccoon chapter 9 . 4/1/2003
ahh... i dunno wut 2 say anymore but i just had 2 review cuz ur stories are so good. so i guess i'll just state the normal "good job" and "pleaz continue soon!"
KyteAura chapter 9 . 4/1/2003
_ You got to continue this soon! I have to go going to go watch Kenshin! Would have read and review eariler, but computer froze 3 times in a roll than had to run to work. Darn thing. My foot hurt from kicking so much _
litoriceball chapter 9 . 4/1/2003