Reviews for God Made Serendipity
mermaidharmony chapter 12 . 8/10/2008
omg ayame had died. i cried during the last chapter literally it was so sad i feel so srry for tohru!
nitaBonita chapter 12 . 3/15/2008
OMG! O_O u killed ayame! lol still, wah! it made me cry! i was lyk AYAME WHY! ur a good author this story was very interesting.. .even though u killed ayame.. xD
ArcticBee chapter 12 . 3/11/2008
It was so sad! But your story writing skills are amazing, keep writing Fruits Basket!
loretta537 chapter 12 . 11/19/2007
this is so good, and so sad. I loved it and hope you keep on writing lots of fruits basket stories.
anelyna chapter 12 . 10/14/2007
My gosh! I am not lying when I say this, but this fanfic is the first to make me cry! It's such a sad ending. Really good. I think one of my favourites!
Ayjah chapter 12 . 9/20/2007
I love how you used Ayame as such a loving and kind character... something he hides under his humour... so sad that you had him die though.
sy300 chapter 12 . 7/13/2007
Aya! No! Even with a somewhat sad ending, this fic was amazing. Loved it!
AssassinedAngel chapter 12 . 7/5/2007
amazing story! And you taught me a new word! _
AssassinedAngel chapter 8 . 7/5/2007
-gapes- O O_O that was a beautifully woven chapter! Such a deep lovely plot!
AssassinedAngel chapter 7 . 7/5/2007
the italics... are bewitchingly deep!
AssassinedAngel chapter 2 . 7/5/2007
this is way too cute!
erica mei chapter 12 . 5/27/2007
this story is really awesome. when yuki pushed tohru away it broke my heart and i cried when ayame died. its really romantic. i think you should write books/short stories.
Green Animelover chapter 12 . 1/27/2007
loved it
mandarin'peel chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
:p yukiru!
Ms. Gentry chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
woot! that was great! although i hoped it would contain Ayaru as well but awesome nonetheless! Keep it up!
291 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »