Reviews for Naruto Uzumaki and the Nine Tails Jinchūriki
fenixrojo36 chapter 2 . 3/24
Z
crownclown123 chapter 12 . 12/19/2017
It's a really great x-over, there's a great equilibrium between the narutoverse and the potterverse and it gives a really nice result.
I'm personnaly a big fan of hufflepuff Naruto but I can understand your reasoning for putting him in Gryffindor (also this gives us more Bill Wesley and that's really great)
I wonder how long it'll take the teacher to notice that something's wrong with Naruto's magic (though it'll probably be either Kakashi or Jiraya who'll have to notice to understand and neither have seen Naruto cast a spell)
Urg Iruka. I really hope it's someone tempering with his letters and not him not answering because I really like this boy and I know he's better than this. Also all this shit dropping on Naruto and him getting angrier can only lead to Really Bad Shit (and with Mizuki there for the Big Reveal it's gonna be a fun year yay)
Thank you for sharing, I really look forward to how you'll keep developping the plot and this new universe ! (Also, there are a few typos scattered, sorry I didn't note them all but I remember in one chapter you wrote "Ireland" instead of "Iruka
Baby Fawn chapter 12 . 9/9/2017
this is looking real good so far. hope to read more soon
KorrieChan chapter 12 . 8/13/2017
Please update soon again!
I really loved the story so far and the prequel too!
I was wondering if Naruto would return to the Elemental Nations some time. And when is he going to become a ninja or something?

Further your writing style and dialogues are very well written and the character devenlopments too!

Your story is very original and interresting!

I really look forward till the next update!
General Kain of Whirlpools chapter 12 . 8/10/2017
I liked what I've read so far of both fic,s though I am disappointed in the lack of Naruto Sasuke and Sakura Bond form despite the character tags, but I expect that too grow as the fics go on.
FrontalAssaultDSFTCI chapter 12 . 7/1/2017
Great story, hope to see more updates soon! :)
fenixrojo36 chapter 12 . 6/19/2017
Z
pinkdoughtnuts chapter 12 . 5/28/2017
It was KIBA!
I already know it's Kiba, it has to be...awwww so sweet.
It's good to see that you updated!
WolfDragon chapter 11 . 5/16/2017
The game is ready in the next chapter.
pinkdoughtnuts chapter 11 . 5/15/2017
I think Naruto is now understanding that instead of pining about Saskue (lol, always did ship them) he should focus on his own strength. It is how we all saw Naruto become a Hero, despite what he thinks now about himself, it was always him.

Hmmm. Was that Naruto causing the rain? If so that is quite powerful, though it could be accidental magic.

It'd be awesome to see if Naruto catches the snitch. Everyone is always underestimating him and calling him names, it's about time Naruto shows them!
pinkdoughtnuts chapter 10 . 4/16/2017
It's quite sad to see that Kiba and Naruto have yet to make up, but at least Bill is trying to help them to make up. Though that's proving to be hard.

Naruto is now a seeker...he shall be the best there is especially with the Uzumaki blood running through his veins.

Btw you've spelt it brunet it's actually Brunette
otakuficwriter chapter 10 . 4/15/2017
It's not that funny but I stumbled upon another typo
"they're hide something from me. "
Guest chapter 1 . 3/13/2017
Just wondering whether I need to read the first one first...hopefully, that doesn't sound stupid as I just didn't want to read the first one, just this one
UnbiasedBias chapter 9 . 2/24/2017
Great story and series! You've combined them in an original and interesting way. I look forward to your next update!
otakuficwriter chapter 9 . 2/15/2017