Reviews for How dare you?
Pat Spencer chapter 10 . 5/18/2020
Very wonderful story. Thank you for the read. Enjoyed every chapter
Pat Spencer chapter 4 . 5/16/2020
Noooo! Don't let her go
Guest chapter 10 . 12/27/2018
Thank you for such a wonderful post! Loved it
GISA103 chapter 10 . 6/10/2017
Wow just lovely
diamond1trrizz chapter 10 . 3/6/2017
i thought they were talking about their wedding. regardless mirandy will have to prepare for their own ceremony. good job!
jh728 chapter 10 . 12/28/2016
I really enjoyed your story.
Thanks for the read.
lmei chapter 10 . 9/22/2016
awwwwwwwwwwwwww
Noddybobble chapter 10 . 9/22/2016
Such a lovely romantic fic. Thank you.
Neneja chapter 10 . 9/21/2016
Great!
Moonlight3189 chapter 10 . 9/20/2016
This is a great story and you're a great writer!
RDana chapter 10 . 9/20/2016
I loved the fic, since the beginning, and you know that. Hehe. And obvious I loved the end, so cute a romantic Miranda and I believe you know how to do it so well. :)

Now I am waiting to the continuous of the others, but you know, I might be officially your fan n.2 :)

Thanks girl.
Guest chapter 10 . 9/20/2016
Great ending. Thanks for the story.
Awayfan chapter 10 . 9/20/2016
What a great story. loved it
Guest chapter 10 . 9/20/2016
And here I was looking forward to reading a lot more about them building their life together and then one day a marriage and the kids moving forward with their lives too. We can all have everything we want though. But thanks for sharing this enjoyable read always great to read new Mirandy ff. Looking forward to reading more of your work when and if you decide to write some more Mirandy.
mylindi chapter 10 . 9/20/2016
It's such a shame that the internet and anonymity breeds trolls, who lack simple common courtesy.

Marcus-healer, while you may not like this story, respect the individual and the forum. It's not easy for a person to write a story and post it, for this very reason. The possibility of encountering reviewers such as yourself, who are malicious and demeaning in their comments. You may not have enjoyed the story, and that is fine. Not everyone has the same tastes. However, in future, unless your comments are constructive, please keep them to yourself.

Bmce, I enjoyed this story immensely, and look forward to reading all that you write. You take the reader on expected twists and turns, and this reader for one, quite enjoys and appreciates that. Keep up the good work.