Reviews for Lethal
WHATS GONNA HAPPEN NEXT!
I NEED TO KNOW!
X Blue Eyed Demon X chapter 8 . 5/14
OMG! love it!
can't wait to read more!
hope next chapter is soon!
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 8 . 4/21
I think her theme song would ether be Fight Song by Rachel Platten or Control by Halsey. I'm glad she's being taken before the fight with the Enchantress because it gets around her agreeing to help her. Can't wait to see what happens next.
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 7 . 4/21
Deadfall would be a good villain name for her, and Blackbird if she was a hero.
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 6 . 4/20
I think the Joker would be very please to learn about Eleanor's powers and will want her working for him. I can see her as a future princess of Gathum.
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 4 . 4/20
I would pair her with Harley & Joker romantic or not
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 3 . 4/20
Was not expecting that, but you would think that would be the one thing she could die from unless she's Wolverine.
Please update
acetwolf94 chapter 8 . 3/7
I LOVE IT! ADD MORE PLEASE!
tigpooh67 chapter 8 . 2/20
Looking forward to an update. Is it coming soon? Interesting twist on the suicide squad movie plot with Lennie's story woven in.
Aranel Celebrenlam chapter 7 . 2/19
Don't know if you've picked out a name yet but maybe Ambrosia, who was the Greek goddess of immortality, or Prometheus (yeah it's a guy's name), who was cursed by Zeus to die over and over again as punishment for helping humans. I really love your story by the way! :)
Lycan Lover 411 chapter 8 . 2/11
I am intrigued, I'll say that. Not sure if it's entirely what I'm looking for in a story. Haha I'm searching SS fanfics for my Cute Captain, my Beloved Boomerang, my Gorgeous George, my Delectable Digger, my Hot Harkness :D :D And as she doesn't seem to like him and she's 17, I don't see a Harkness ever after. I think I will keep reading though cause it is good. Look forward to reading more :)
Lucy chapter 8 . 2/1
Great chapter and I think alive by sia would be a good song for her