Reviews for Roses Where Thorns Grow
Shilyn chapter 13 . 12/31/2017
That felt wholly appropriate as a reaction. Like totally. It even crossed my mind before it happened and then when it happened I was like, "Oh, awesome!" Also, "It's a little late for that." Hilarious! Yes, Solas. It is a little late for that. It was so sweet and endearing though that he showed up with tea and claimed responsibility. I feel like that's a completely in character for him. Like he says if you're in a hate relationship with him (in that delightful scene where you can punch him) he refuses to leave the Inquisition and says "I take my responsibilities seriously." Or something akin to that. We know he does, too! SO this felt spot on as far as reaction after Dorian's apt observation that Ellana broke him. LOL! Now I am going to have to whimper and cry over here that there's not more to read, even though you spoiled me with two chapters. I must have more!
animexchick chapter 13 . 12/31/2017
Awww love Dorian x
Shilyn chapter 12 . 12/31/2017
Stunned Solas is great! I just LOVE putting him in those situations. On to the next chapter!
Miyukino chapter 4 . 11/20/2017
Good sport. Leliana would have been proud.
LuniaWolfe chapter 11 . 11/19/2017
oh snap!
Shilyn chapter 11 . 11/18/2017
OMG! I just have more! Yes! Soon? Yes? No? Maybe?
Oriana Lavellan chapter 1 . 10/10/2017
I love how you wrote Solas's character. Can't wait to read part 2!
Shilyn chapter 10 . 9/11/2017
I'm so glad this is continuing! I can't wait!

I wonder how Solas knows about reproductive sex vs lovers. Like...is there some difference in the past? Hmm...or maybe I am overthinking it. Also I am so reading pushtheheart too!
clockworkgear chapter 10 . 9/10/2017
good to hear this story is continuing,it's really well written.
Breaking-Benjamin-rules chapter 9 . 8/22/2017
Gotta admit, I really like this story. It's well written and beautiful, and I'd love to see more!
Can't wait to see what happens next!
XxNimith531xX chapter 9 . 7/7/2017
oh man. This story gives me chills. i cant wait for more! ketep it up!
Shilyn chapter 3 . 2/14/2017
I liked the in-text translations here. It improved my appreciation of their fight.
Shilyn chapter 2 . 2/14/2017
"That's wonderful! Take him to bed!"
"That's terrible! Throw him off a cliff."
I could so see Dorian in this chapter. He was perfect.
I didn't review this before so now I am. Because it deserves it and I can't help but hope maybe we'll see more sooner if I'm good and review every chapter as I should have while first reading (but you know, so eagerly gobbling things up I had trouble stopping to review). Toodles!
Shilyn chapter 9 . 2/13/2017
Poor Ellana :,(

Please, please, please, please say we can get more frequent updates! I'm desperately hoping to see how/if they resolve this! Pleeeeeease!
WarFlower chapter 9 . 2/13/2017
I really hope there's some fluff soon. This chapter was so heavy, I loved it but damn if it didn't leave me with misty eyes