Reviews for The Other Side
Girl chapter 15 . 7/11/2007
Im getting into the story now, and i want 2 know more!

So weres the rest of it? Its a really cool story already and

you've only written 15 chapters! :) :)
Someone chapter 15 . 6/26/2004
Update!
Anonymous chapter 2 . 6/26/2004
I'd think that Tifa would overreact, not go on usual business.
PandoraLockheart chapter 1 . 5/5/2004
Wonderful!
I Love Seph/Tifa!
my favorite pairing!*_*
shyxsakura chapter 15 . 1/21/2004
CONTINUE NOW!
* closes eyes then opens em *
damn . . it didnt work . . guess i dont have magic, ne?
ahah . . great joB!
-saki -
KxH chapter 15 . 10/4/2003
dude this story is freakin awesome! keep updating please please please please!
Darknightdestiny chapter 15 . 9/1/2003
I wanna see what happens next!

This is a well-written story, and I'm liking it a lot so far. I'd love to see more of it, so please update as soon as you have the time!
Codie chapter 15 . 6/21/2003
oh isnt that sweet, he's falling for Tifa. Who didnt see that one coming? Your story is coming along really well if I dont say so myself. I cant wait till the next chapter. Update soon please.
San Higurashi chapter 4 . 6/16/2003
I'm surprised Tifa did't fight back with Brent. She IS a pretty good at martial arts.
Dyne chapter 15 . 6/7/2003
I find this very amusing. _
Digestive-biscuit chapter 15 . 6/7/2003
Woh yeah, sephy and tifa sitting in a tree and i wont sing the rest cause its really childish but please update again sooners i love this story!
IchigoMayo chapter 15 . 6/6/2003
Aw... I lvoe a good Sephiroth/Tifa fic. Hehe it's so hard to find one these days that are good. Hehe please continue!~! GO GO GO!~! LoL I've always thought Vincent would be Seph's daddy lol Hojo is just to ugly to produce such a cute guy like that keke .
relena55 chapter 15 . 6/6/2003
I love it! MWHAHAHAHAHA! I am a big Tifa/Cloud fan but I don't mind this actually. Hey maybe there'll be a little Yuffie/Vincent too? *wink, wink* hehehehe...and maybe Cloud could reappear and get all jealous hehehehehe
Angel of Silence chapter 15 . 6/6/2003
XD I can't believe it took Seph THAT long to realize that he loves Tifa! _; But it was really sweet at the end, when he thought about what she meant to him. ]

Anyway-about Seph's father. PLEASE make him Vincent? He [Vincent, that is] has some debatable proof about Seph's parentage. Such as the *ahem* night Vincent and Lucrecia spent together and the fact that she married Hojo [that lying, scheming-] soon after. Also, most of the 'evidence', if you could even call it that, points out that Hojo and Lucrecia weren't capable of having kids [well, at least Hojo, anyway]. Or maybe it's just wishful thinking I have that Vincent is Seph's father. .U

Okay, that whole paragraph above probably didn't make much sense, because it didn't to me. . Oh well. Can't wait til next chappy! D
Ex-W chapter 15 . 6/5/2003
Vincent might be Sephiroth's father? Well...that would explain why he's not nearly as ugly as Hojo. And Seph realizes he's falling 4 Tifa? How sweet! 'Bout time! (As Barret would say.)

Well, up date again when you have time! Laters!