Reviews for a small glimpse
Awesome

Please please please part 2

I hope you and your family are well

Best time travel story ever

Guest chapter 2 . 1/17/2019
Extraordinary
Please please please part 2
Caskett and family always

Dmarx chapter 2 . 7/8/2018
This is amazing. Literally amazing. So twisty and turny but also tender and sweet and wonderful and just. Wow! Best time travel fic I’ve ever read.

Diana
Guest chapter 2 . 5/22/2018
:)))))))

Please part 2

:))))))))
dopeysac chapter 2 . 8/19/2017
Great story!
chezjulie chapter 2 . 7/14/2017
I think I just read this for the third time. It's really, really good and sweet and Kate's progression in her reactions and thoughts are very true to her. I love the little tidbit with the note to herself and would still love to read the second part with future Kate in the past. I'd be so happy if you'll write it some day! :)
Guest chapter 2 . 5/28/2017
Perfection

Part 2 please

FlavorCountry chapter 2 . 5/10/2017
That was a really great story. Prose of a type rarely seen by this reader, and I'm sure that everyone who reads it will share my feelings.

A taste of what is to come, so to speak... Again, nicely done. Be proud.
tvbmadness chapter 2 . 3/8/2017
Omg just discovered this as it was posted on castlefanfics. What a wonderful story! I really hope you do write the companion piece of the other view of future Beckett going back to the past. I reckon it would be funny, her being intimate with an early castle, he'll be so confused.
Guest chapter 2 . 3/4/2017
I read this when you first posted it, but then re-read it again today because castlefanfics posted it on tumblr. I had totally forgotten about this story and how much I wanted the companion story of 2023 Kate in 2010. Please please please write it, I'd love it so much if you could. Anyway, I enjoyed re-reading this story again today.
Guest chapter 2 . 1/15/2017
Absolutely loved it!

Can't wait to read the 'sequel' of this!
Guest chapter 2 . 11/6/2016
Fantastic story

So looking forward to part 2
To see Kate's 2023 self in 2010
I can only surmise she will frustrated and scared of can so get back to her husband, to their children

Bring on part 2

Hannah chapter 2 . 9/25/2016
Oh my gosh, this was the most AMAZING fic I have read in a very very long time. I love absolutely everything about it. LOVED your Castle and Beckett characterization, loved the whole story and the way it played out, and basically just happy-smiled my way through the whole thing. Amazing. Can't WAIT for the follow up with 2023 Kate in 2010, ahhhhh. Just really... love.
leuska chapter 2 . 9/7/2016
Ooooh, this was absolutely wonderful! I love time traveling five and you did it wonderful justice. The only thing I felt like was missing was to see 2023 Kate in 2010. And then I read your ending notes and there it is,right there! I can't wait, because there are just so many angles to go and to explore! Would she give herself away? Would castle know? How much would she reveal? Her 2023 self more susceptible to this kind of thing after so many years with castle,lol,I guess she would have a fairly good understanding of what she might do if revealing too much. Yet still...would she have some fun with poor, clueless, 2010 castle? Would she appreciate this younger, slightly more silly version of the man she got to love so deeply? Would she take potty on him in his persuit after the stubborn, 2010 Beckett? Would she be slightly annoyed with her version back then? Feel sorry for her? Be frustrated by her? For complicated things that for 2023 Beckett now appear so very easy. Would she miss her own version of castle? The one who dared to love her,touch her,openly? Would she miss her kids? Would she worry about not returning to them? Would she be angry at 2010 for not appreciating well enough what was under her nose? Or just be understanding,since it's her, since she understand she had her reasons but still managed to get to their happy ending? Would she wonder about the other Beckett,where she was,how she was,with her kids,her husband? Would she worry if her past self would do her future self justice? After all,there was more at stake now,the feelings and integrity of her kids,of Rick. Would he figure it out? Would he be confused? Worried? What would happen if she never got back? What would she do? Reapeat all of her past mistakes,be a passive onlooker in all the good as well as the bad yet to come,not to interfere with the future? What would Rick do? She would surely miss her husband,her best would so would his past ,could she entrust him with anything regarding their future,her version,without endangering their future? She wouldn't have it any other way,after all,so how could she talk to him,what could she reveal? At the same time,it would seem a little heartless not to cut him some slack, after everything she knew she's put him through and would still put him through in the future. Could she even keep her thoughts,her feellings,her emotions,to herself,keep that 2010 composure around him,anymore? Ooooh...so many possibilities and I'd like to read them 's why I find time travel fics so entrancing. I can't wait for your version, see only how many thoughts and ideas the mere prospect of a companion piece of the 2023 Beckett in 2010 inspired..so you definitely have Me hooked! For now though, let me just thank you for this awesome fic for now,I thoroughly enjoyed reading it.