Reviews for a small glimpse
Where is part 2 of this extraordinary story

Reading your stories is a balm to my heart

Guest chapter 2 . 4/7/2020
Awesome

Please please please part 2

I hope you and your family are well

Guest chapter 2 . 1/19/2020
Best time travel story ever

Guest chapter 2 . 1/17/2019
Extraordinary
Please please please part 2
Caskett and family always

Dmarx chapter 2 . 7/8/2018
This is amazing. Literally amazing. So twisty and turny but also tender and sweet and wonderful and just. Wow! Best time travel fic I’ve ever read.

Diana
Guest chapter 2 . 5/22/2018
:)))))))

Please part 2

:))))))))
dopeysac chapter 2 . 8/19/2017
Great story!
chezjulie chapter 2 . 7/14/2017
I think I just read this for the third time. It's really, really good and sweet and Kate's progression in her reactions and thoughts are very true to her. I love the little tidbit with the note to herself and would still love to read the second part with future Kate in the past. I'd be so happy if you'll write it some day! :)
Guest chapter 2 . 5/28/2017
Perfection

Part 2 please

FlavorCountry chapter 2 . 5/10/2017
That was a really great story. Prose of a type rarely seen by this reader, and I'm sure that everyone who reads it will share my feelings.

A taste of what is to come, so to speak... Again, nicely done. Be proud.
tvbmadness chapter 2 . 3/8/2017
Omg just discovered this as it was posted on castlefanfics. What a wonderful story! I really hope you do write the companion piece of the other view of future Beckett going back to the past. I reckon it would be funny, her being intimate with an early castle, he'll be so confused.
Guest chapter 2 . 3/4/2017
I read this when you first posted it, but then re-read it again today because castlefanfics posted it on tumblr. I had totally forgotten about this story and how much I wanted the companion story of 2023 Kate in 2010. Please please please write it, I'd love it so much if you could. Anyway, I enjoyed re-reading this story again today.
Guest chapter 2 . 1/15/2017
Absolutely loved it!

Can't wait to read the 'sequel' of this!
Guest chapter 2 . 11/6/2016
Fantastic story

So looking forward to part 2
To see Kate's 2023 self in 2010
I can only surmise she will frustrated and scared of can so get back to her husband, to their children

Bring on part 2

Hannah chapter 2 . 9/25/2016
Oh my gosh, this was the most AMAZING fic I have read in a very very long time. I love absolutely everything about it. LOVED your Castle and Beckett characterization, loved the whole story and the way it played out, and basically just happy-smiled my way through the whole thing. Amazing. Can't WAIT for the follow up with 2023 Kate in 2010, ahhhhh. Just really... love.