Reviews for a small glimpse
KaitlynAlways0415 chapter 2 . 9/5/2016
This is one of the cutest things I've ever read in my entire life. UGH you're so talented. I'll be coming back to this for sure.
lauhall chapter 2 . 8/31/2016
That was really sweet, loved it. You did an amazing job. Congrats.
Clem Marchal chapter 2 . 8/21/2016
Wow ! This story is literally mind blowing, I can't wait to read about 2023 Kate's time in 2010 ! Too bad 2010 Kate doesn't remember her time in 2023 though.. Although that's good because as Doc would say, disrupting the space-time continuum would create a new temporal event sequence resulting in an alternate reality_that is, if 2010 Kate remembered her time in 2023 things in her present would happen differently, leading to an alternate future that would correspond with the alternate reality therefore createdI know, that's a lot of AU talking but I just love this kind of stuff, wondering how it could happen and stuff like that LOLI keep thinking about the many ways she could remember all of it though... Guess your story's really gotten to me, huh ?
Terry chapter 2 . 8/19/2016
I loved this story. It was incredible and great fun!
Deb838 chapter 2 . 8/18/2016
Nicely done - thanks
angnerea chapter 2 . 8/17/2016
I really loved this story. It was such an amazing idea.
fangfaceAndrea chapter 2 . 8/17/2016
This was a very enjoyable story, I wish there had been more of it but
I gotta admit that it was perfect.
sillylissy chapter 2 . 8/16/2016
love it! and i'm so happy we'll get future kate's story too :)
SusanCastleFan49 chapter 2 . 8/16/2016
Loved it and absolutely love what Kate wrote to herself! So glad you are going to give us the other Kate. Thanks for writing!
Lori2279 chapter 2 . 8/16/2016
oh please write a sequel
xfbikerchick chapter 2 . 8/16/2016
Such a beautiful and cute story.
Chacha chapter 2 . 8/16/2016
Love it. I wonder how Kate did back in 2010. Wish you do something about it.
Enjoy it alot. Well done, and your good with the words.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/16/2016
Outstanding

Oh man Kate of 2023 in 2010 she is going to be confused and frantic to get back to her children and Rick it is going to be awesome

Outstanding story, you captured them all perfectly

Chelypdj chapter 2 . 8/15/2016