Reviews for a small glimpse
chezchuckles chapter 2 . 8/15/2016
I AM SO LOOKING FORWARD TO 2023 KATE YESSSSSS SO LOOKING FORWARD TO IT.

also this was great, their interactions, beckett figuring herself out.
betenoires chapter 2 . 8/15/2016
I'm glad she doesn't remember! Even though she loved her time there who's to say during later seasons she'd get angry at him and change the course? The reassurance of the note is a beautiful touch.
AMAZING!
Ilovetoread09 chapter 2 . 8/15/2016
Awww, I absolutly loved this! Also, can't wait for more!
LOVE it
Copop chapter 2 . 8/15/2016
I love how Kate adapted to her kids and husband quite well - even wanted to be their mom in the end.

Good thing her future awaits. Just the hard stuff she/they must get through comes first, but in the end everything will be fine.

Oh, I like the idea of hearing the other side of the story, so to say - future Kate in 2010. So, if you have time, I'd read it.

Until then :)
Speedy.Mouse chapter 2 . 8/15/2016
Lovely story but Kate probably should have put more on the note. I know she did not want to give it all away but something like "The future, it'll be worth it" might have been a bit more helpful while not giving much away. Her 2010 self really could not see a future, only the present which is one of the biggest hurdles she had to overcome.

I really await the next in this series. I wonder while she does not remember the circumstances, because she is time-traveling, Rick probably should and I wonder how much the 2023 Kate lets slip to him. It will be interesting so see how you handle the other side of the adventure.
Epic story! :)
Thank you!
theputz913 chapter 2 . 8/15/2016
Loved that Kate really enjoyed herself in her future life and discovered that it will be worth it, if she just lets herself...them have that chance.
josiebell391 chapter 2 . 8/15/2016
this was so awesome I loved this
TORONTOSUN chapter 2 . 8/15/2016
I cant wait to read the 2023 Kate's time in 2010 soon as well.
GoodByeApathy2 chapter 2 . 8/15/2016
Great story. Loved it!
EveryWriterNeedsInspiration chapter 2 . 8/15/2016
I absolutely love this!
Lovin it chapter 2 . 8/15/2016
That was great, but still think you could have made a longer story of it. And maybe one of future Kate teasing Castle in the past. See how he likes being on the end of some flirting. Though he'd probably like that very much...
freeasabird14 chapter 2 . 8/15/2016
Thank you for this incredible update. I love it and I can't wait to read the rest of the story.
137 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »