Reviews for the world can see us in a way that's different than who we are
Mr. Invincible chapter 1 . 1/15
This was adorable.
MumsieDo chapter 1 . 8/23/2016
I absolutely adored this! It was such an enjoyable read. Had me smiling the entire time! Thank you! I hope you'll write more Anidala!
lauramorgenstern chapter 1 . 8/22/2016
So adorable and precious, with the perfect happy ending! Thanks for posting it!
AnakinSLucien chapter 1 . 8/15/2016
This story is very very lovely, truly lovely, but it didn't look like an Anidala story. I mean, Padme is not shy, she is the Queen since 14 and then Senator, I can't picture her as a nerd. And Anakin is too good and too sweet, less drama queen. Aayla Secura is a surprise, but maybe that is because there isn't much suitable female characters in Star Wars. I recommend Miraj Scintel, the slave queen who really into Anakin in the Clone Wars, died very quickly though. Of course fan fiction can be OOC, but it is better if they didn't, right?
Guest chapter 1 . 8/13/2016
This is definitely the best anidala fic I've read in a while! Very sweet and comfortable. A lot of anidala fics rely on angst and drama so it was nice to see things simple for once. Very refreshing! Keep up the amazing work! You were in character and on point
Tina chapter 1 . 8/12/2016
I really enjoyed reading this, it was really sweet, and it had such a cute, classical-high-school-love-story vibe.
The way you wrote it, though, without any capital letters, was a bit distracting... It gave the fic a bit of a monotonous tone, at times. I guess you were trying to go for like a particular vibe/style? Still, it's a really nice fic, good job! :)
nerdyninjaunicorn chapter 1 . 8/11/2016
That was incredibly sweet! Loved it!
JoieMaris chapter 1 . 8/11/2016
This was good, I really enjoyed it.
Ambre chapter 1 . 8/11/2016
So cute.
sodorland chapter 1 . 8/11/2016
Sweet young love from Padme's view points, nicely done. Would you continue with this from Anakin's perspective? Hope that you use capitalization properly though. It's easier for the readers to be "in the mood", instead of getting distracted by the monotonous use of lowercase words and names.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/11/2016
Aweeee my heart shattered reading this! It was so freaking cute and legit goals in life! :,D I REALLY liked your story!
shelivesfree chapter 1 . 8/11/2016
For some reason, this had a real Grease feel to it... I don't know if it was intended that way, but that's the vibe I got. It was super cute! Of course, the way it was written messed with my head a little... Like the lack of capital letters, but I guess you were going for a specific style? Anyway, but fic.
Kate Skywalker chapter 1 . 8/11/2016
This was so sweet and wonderful I couldn't practically get the sappy smile off my face!
Loved it!