Reviews for Voicemail From the Future
Ten-n-Rose chapter 1 . 3/20
Awwww. I love 8 and I love 10 so having them in one story is just a wonderful gift! Beautifully written as always...
Brazen Wulf chapter 1 . 9/1/2016
That was quite enjoyable, great job!
ElliottnotErica chapter 1 . 8/14/2016
AHHH I LOVE THIS
rainieForest chapter 1 . 8/13/2016
Omg this fanfic touched my heart
Well done. Loved it
LovelyAmberLight chapter 1 . 8/12/2016
Loved it.
whovianhalfblood chapter 1 . 8/11/2016
Much better than the reunion in Stolen Earth.
annabethfan15 chapter 1 . 8/11/2016
Aw! How can you make me feel so much emotion? It was amazing!
white-tiger86 chapter 1 . 8/11/2016
Why do you keep writing these stories that make me squeal in fangirl delight? My family is starting to look at me like I'm nuts!
PeekingSunshine chapter 1 . 8/11/2016
Ok, so I have to admit that I haven't watched Classic Who yet (I had literally sat down to watch it and then realized it wasn't on Netflix anymore). But just the way you've written the previous Doctors, and how other people have written them (mostly people on your favourites list), I think I'd really like them. 8 seems kind of wonderful. :)
To be honest, I have been wondering lately if, since it was possible to cross into parallel universes before the Time War, a previous version of the Doctor couldn't have gone and picked up Rose. But I suppose that would be a paradox, wouldn't it...
Also, that line at the end about three versions she's captivated within moments- so cute!
CapriceAnn Hedican-Kocur chapter 1 . 8/11/2016
Oh this was beautiful! I needed something sweet this morning, and this picked me right up! Thank you!
pharohtrinity chapter 1 . 8/11/2016
I really like these if Rose met the 8th Doctor as her first Doctor. I've been following some of the stories on Tumblr but haven't found a good time to set it up (other than get a blank blog) and send messages. but this was a fun read and very sweet reunion
Mackenise Jackson chapter 1 . 8/11/2016
Aww so sweet. I loved this