Reviews for Air
nashtah chapter 18 . 10/19
Great story
Looking forward to more
Shadowedcries chapter 18 . 10/15
I loved it! Thank you so much for sharing this amazing story with us. It was a complete delight to read.
Excited to know that more might be coming! 3
Until next time.
burungmalam chapter 18 . 10/14
And, reached the end. Even if you never pick this back up, I think I can be content with the conclusion that Hermione visited over the summer, they started in touch while she finished school, then after the war they reconnected, and now they live happily ever after. That said... I'm definitely following and favoriting this fic on the off chance that you continue with Part Two!
burungmalam chapter 13 . 10/14
I still have five more chapters to read and I'm already dreading reaching the end. So happy that Viktor made his intentions known!
burungmalam chapter 9 . 10/14
oh, be still my heart... that kiss... beyond precious and everything sweet and innocent! Just what Hermione's first kiss should be!
burungmalam chapter 6 . 10/14
I'm just now reading this (devouring it when I should be sleeping!) and I just had to leave a quick note before starting the next chapter to say how much I absolutely ADORE this story. Your Hermione and Viktor are perfect and so cute together! The little shy hints, the stolen moments, the growing interest... it's so great!
Aprilmarsden chapter 18 . 10/5
I fell in love with you as a writer thanks to Toothpaste kisses (Sirius/Hermione are my OTP) then Ready for the storm, and now this. So thankyou for the gift of your incredible mind, hope things are going okay with you and we can expect some updates in the not so distant future, keep up the fantastic work fanfic unicorn :)
Crystal Blue Butterfly chapter 18 . 9/28
BLOODY BRILLIANT!
I love this story.
I will looking forward to the next update;)
Greetings!
TaiyoukaiMars chapter 18 . 9/22
I have absolutely adored reading this fic. Hermione/Viktor are a pairing that didn't get as much love as I felt like the should have, which I understand all things considered, but still. It's nice to find such a well-written story that explores just how exactly their relationship during the tournament developed and could have gone. I look forward to reading Part Two.
WBaughman chapter 18 . 9/19
I've been recommending this story to my friends who have just discovered Harry Potter. I'm hoping you'll post a teaser of Part 2 soon!
littl30wl chapter 18 . 9/15
amazing, can't wait for part 2!
furface294 chapter 18 . 9/12
Loved part 1, waiting for part 2!
emmabrady chapter 18 . 9/9
More please
Pleas update soon
I love this! Perfect tale of one of my favorite couples. Can't wait for the rest! But I'll try and be patient, I know all about real life lol
1,186 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »