Reviews for Air
sophAlessa chapter 9 . 5h
Awwwwwwww! I also really love Cedric personality in this one really dramatic! Please change the story line and keep Cedric maybe stop Voldemort from resurrecting in the first place
sophAlessa chapter 4 . 9h
Awwww the mini dragon
alexaguamenti chapter 44 . 5/7
This is one of the best stories I’ve ever read. The pace is perfect. The angst to humor ratio is *chef’s kiss*. All the relationships, not just Hermione and Viktor, are so well-developed. I love how you’ve written Sirius and his and Hermione’s relationship.
Anyway, I’ll stop gushing now. Sorry.
Thank you so much for such a fantastic story.
DanteCreativity chapter 25 . 5/4
It's so weird, but I kinda ship Filip and Hermione, it just fits for me...
It my first time reading a viktor/hermione story and I love it so much already
Monnbeam chapter 44 . 4/25
I have came across this brilliant story and I have throughly enjoyed reading it, am glad you kept Sirius alive always thought it was unfair for him to die in the books. Thank you for sharing your talent
nashtah chapter 44 . 4/23
Thanks for the up date to your story

I really enjoy your Vikor and their relationship. I also like the growing up that is seen in Cho and how you have added more to the story with side stories
Clovergirl100 chapter 44 . 4/16
Viktor and Hermione are final in the same room and theirs no more chapters

Cant wait what happen next. Ur story is helping me during thos awful time.

diamondnightskies chapter 38 . 4/8
I'm wondering if you've ever written a Fred/Hermione story (or George/Hermione though I see the other more), I'll have to go look after I get through what's left of this one because I think you write the twins so well!
You're really making me love Sirius and I'm gonna fucking cry if you follow canon and he dies. I'm already partial to him anyway, but you've given him such a rich complexity that I've rarely seen. Your writing is so nuanced and illuminating and insightful. Everything feels necessary. I'm sad to be getting close to the end of what's posted, but I'm pretty damn sure I'll be reading it over from the beginning soon.
diamondnightskies chapter 37 . 4/8
"Or should we all just get our cocks out and see who's in charge?" - I'm glad he was able to keep his promise to her.
That letter she had to write was brutal but so heartfelt, I can understand his reaction. It's already hard enough on the both of them and now his worry for her safety must be thrust to the forefront of his mind. I'm glad she took the chance and laid her feelings out there so he could know. I agree the watch is brilliant and would love to see others reactions to it! She could make herself a fortune patenting that to sell to Quidditch teams. Of course, Sirius is brilliant too. His talents are most assuredly going to waste. It was nice to see a little laughter for Harry and Hermione to break up all the tension and anxiety their lives are full of at the moment. Even if it was a little bit mean.
diamondnightskies chapter 36 . 4/8
Honestly, you are straight up breaking my heart with Sirius. We all know someone who life seems to have dealt a really shit hand to, and then when it feels like things might be able to get better for them fate just seems to fuck them over one too many times. Sirius just seems to leap out and shine in these little moments with Hermione and I'm just so worried for him! I love their interactions. Did she do anything for him for Christmas?
diamondnightskies chapter 35 . 4/8
Huh, I wonder what that interaction with Malfoy was all about. I'm wondering if Mikhail and Luna have been keeping in touch at all?
diamondnightskies chapter 34 . 4/8
Ooph - poor Viktor! That other player was an ass. Love the way he handled it though. I really like that map idea of Hermione's for all his traveling. I'm sure Viktor will appreciate Ginny's gesture, even if Hermione doesn't. Also, my 5 year old is obsessed with cats right now and would gladly steal all those cat plates from Umbridge!
diamondnightskies chapter 33 . 4/8
While this may be a story about Viktor and Hermione primarily, I appreciate so much the time you take to develop other characters.
diamondnightskies chapter 32 . 4/8
The return of Dragon! I missed reading about that little cutie. That whole scenario with Ginny just shows that she's still rather immature. She is young, for sure, but listening in on something so private because of her insecurity is not a good idea and I'm glad Hermione made the right choice. Though I suppose you can't argue about invading anyone's privacy when Sirius chose to begin that conversation in a less than private room. Him trying to get Hermione to stay and listen was funny though. I also really like the imagery of Viktor and Filip just being carefree guys for a little while, trying different spells to open beer bottles. That could lead to a mess! Whoever wrote that article about Viktor is a fucking asshole. And if they can't understand that someone with a high profile career that's physically and mentally demanding with a lot of travel thrown in might not have time to complete a Mastery as quickly as normal then they're an idiot as well.
2,777 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »