Reviews for The Others
Illyria22 chapter 6 . 5/13/2009
hi:) well i just was woundering if you had any ferther plans for this story, i love it and many of your other works too, well bye for now. illyria
roswellwbfan chapter 6 . 11/28/2006
How is it that I never reviewed this chapter before now? Say it isn't so, Plucky! Well I just re-read the whole thing in one fell swoop and it hits me just as hard as it did the first time. I really don't think you have to worry about moving into the humor because Serena's grief is anything but boring. The way you write it it's almost as if it's a tangible thing, a pool of viscous, murky fluid that the reader suddenly finds themselves trapped in with no desire to escape. The way you write her grief it's almost like I want to grieve, that they way you describe it strikes a chord and makes me feel as though I could spend hours reading of Serena's isolation, desolation, and hopelessness.

I'm not sure I'm capturing how affecting it is, and in all likelihood it comes off more rambling than I wish.

And thank you for your response to me. It warmed me up and made me feel grateful that I know you.

Anyway, I wanted to wish you luck on your finals and I hope the upcoming holidays are everything you hope for.
Crescent Stardust chapter 6 . 11/13/2005
This is a really great story. I can't believe how much imagery there is in it. Plus the way you decribed Serena's feelings, and how Darien would react to her is remarkable! *loves the story*
Egyptian Princess chapter 6 . 11/6/2005
This story is something special. *breathe* It has just enough of the original storyline in it and enough AU that it's perfect. Both characters are well-developed, beautiful, real, and my heart aches for them. I never want to think about the pain that Serena has gone through, but, I think, all of us who read this story are in some way, connected to her pain. We've been included in her pain, and she seems to accept it. She's got an unnatural burden, and I'm more then willing/ready to see how she opens up to Darien. I'd like to see how their relationsip develops. And, by the way, I think that you're easing out of the angst at a beautiful, easy pace. By the way-I simply ADORE all of Minako's songs. I just discovered another one the other day, and I can't get enough of it. I love this story. It harks back to the "good ole days" when Sailor Moon fanfiction was in it's infancy, and fantastic writers had the time to show the world how real these people are. You have done it, my dear, and you (I presume) aren't even halfway through. I have fallen in love with the two of them all over again. This story is simply fantastic!
Egyptian Princess chapter 1 . 11/6/2005
I'm only about half-way through the second chapter, and I'm positively stunned and awed beyond all belief. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE how you've described her emotions with regards to her destiny and past as the princess. I've been waiting for someone to vocalize (*okay, maybe this isn't vocal, but you get the point) this aspect of her personality, and it most certainly couldn't be me. I'm so proud of you. You've done this beautifully, and I'm just so releived that I found this story and am able to identify with it. You've portrayed Serena as she should be, and as many are not able to see. You've gotten to the heart of her character, and I'm SO happy. Words can be quite useful when directed in the right direction. Once again, I'm so proud of you. Thank you! Thank you!
SassyChan chapter 6 . 4/8/2004
Wow. Wonderful chappie, VS. I really liked how Darien is still trying to figure Serena out. You've made her into a really stubborn, intelligent person, and I'm enjoying this new take on her. I think you've done a great job with both characters. You didn't make them fight like they usually do, but you also made SErena's silence an obstacle in their relationship, and they're still not getting along. I like that, because it keeps their relationship interesting while remaining original. This is the most interesting fic I've read in a real long time, and i like what you're doing with the plot.
Magnificent, as always. Your story is really original and interesting, and I love the way you write. You have a smooth and eloquent style that will always keep me coming back for more.
Lady of Pluto chapter 6 . 3/28/2004
What a great story! I love how you deepen the emotions of all the characters so that they are not simply drawn characters! Keep up the good work!
Ocianne chapter 6 . 3/27/2004
Another chapter, and an interesting one, at that. I really like the interaction that Darien and Serena have, and that they're not falling prey to "love-at-first-sight" syndrome. It's fascinating to see them as just the two of them, without any of the Senshi. And while I'm glad that the Senshi will eventually return, I think this story is great without them. Bravo for another great chapter!
Ocianne
koosei chapter 6 . 3/27/2004
I almost feel sorry for Darien. He must be so frustrated. I know, in all logical thinking, she should be making it easy for him, *grins* but this is actually a really good way to start it off. is she gonna let anything slip accidentally? or is she gonna be able to hold in her tongue?
keep writing!
Ja ne!
fan chapter 5 . 3/23/2004
nice foreshadowing. i really can't wait for the next chapter and i hope you update soon.
fan chapter 3 . 3/23/2004
very funny. i liked the joke about the pink. this is great.
fan chapter 2 . 3/23/2004
really liking this story. you have great characters and a great plot
fan chapter 1 . 3/23/2004
great chappie update soon
Ocianne chapter 5 . 12/3/2003
Well, I'm finally getting around to reviewing some of your other stories... I love the way this one is going, and the originality of it; I've seen very few fics that have any of the Senshi dead. I look forward to the continuation of the story, and the eventual conclusion.
Ocianne
Sailor V-babe chapter 4 . 10/9/2003
Hello! Again, more great chapters! Every time i check up on one of your stories, i always find great, thought provoking things waitng! you're one of my favorit fanfic authors! _

Hehe, when i get all emotional during a fic it means it's a great story! (at least, that's what i figure!) thanks for the fic refrances! I'll deffiantly go read them! V-babe rules! again, more great chapters, and i'm eagerly awaiting the next ones! keep writing!