Reviews for Faint Heart Never Won Fair Lady
paintedbones chapter 24 . 6/17
that was so damn cute. You should totally write a chappie when the whole fellowship visits to see the birth of the child. Or if they all get together somewhere when all their children are born and can play. Eomer would be all "child of a knight of Rohan had better know how to ride a horse" and it would be hilarious.
Baconbitch chapter 24 . 12/23/2012
This story is proof that you CAN have a good story in only 44k words :) I felt like crying t some of the sweet scenes, and makes me wish sometimes I had a child :)
meriland25 chapter 20 . 5/14/2012
I really enjoyed to read this story!I love the way you wrote it,from Estellas personality and her rellationship with Merry,to the plot work!From the first chapter to the Epilogue, this has been a great reading,and I honestly congratulate your original and cute fic!
kateydidnt chapter 6 . 10/6/2008
"But if there is one thing you have taught me, Samwise Gamgee, it is that there is always hope."

Appropriate sentiment-especially since Gandalf named Sam "Hope Unquenchable"
EstellaB chapter 11 . 7/14/2006
*Hits Hugo Goodbody*
Marie Carlson chapter 24 . 7/1/2006
ooh. So ca-UTE! now, normally i'm not one for mushy stuff and i admit this got to me a little at times but it was a very good story. i liked your portrayal of Frodo, even though he wasn't in the story very long. I think you got him right on. And Estella's character was really memorable as a fire-breathing hobbit lass, along with Merry and Pippin's always funny personalities. Very well-written! I loved it!

White Lily of the Lane chapter 24 . 3/5/2005
I loved this story! It was so good and sweet! I love Merry/Estrella romances. Good job!
Lockets and Beads chapter 3 . 1/28/2005
aww this is sweet
Lockets and Beads chapter 1 . 1/28/2005
Axa chapter 24 . 1/22/2005
Aw... Lovely story. One of the best I've read.
Axa chapter 14 . 1/22/2005
Okay, since I'm reading a story that's already complete, I was just going to do a large review at the end. However, this chappie was soo good, I HAD to review it. I love seeing people like Hugo put in there place. Delightful.
Axa chapter 5 . 1/22/2005
Frodo reminded me of Kenshin in this chapter...

:stares into the distance:

Oro... Sorry. This is great. Can'y wait to read more!

- Axa
Opheliapain chapter 24 . 10/12/2004
I have to tell you that this story has meant so much to me. I was engaged for two weeks but then he decided that I was too much to deal with and he left me. It tore me apart. It still does. And even though I know that this is only a story, it is a story that has given me hope. Thank you. Continue to inspire others with this gift, you will go very far.
BedTimeMonster chapter 24 . 7/15/2004
It's taken me long enough to actually submit a review for this story. I've read it at least 7 times, and am only thanking you for it now!

This story is amazing. Your character developement is something to be marvled at, and the descriptive aspect to your writing is amazing as well. This has easily become my favorite romance fic, and I grow to enjoy it more with every read! I look forward to reading and reviewing (Hopefully sooner than this one) your other works!
Sister Golden Hair chapter 24 . 6/15/2004
This was so wonderful! Merry's my fav character! I'm going to have a Merry/Estella story out, probably tomorrow evening. It's called 'Hanging by a moment'. Read it,k?