Reviews for House Cup
Elanah chapter 1 . 1/12/2004
Nicely done. That's a point in the story that's been bothering me for quite some time as well.
Margot chapter 1 . 6/9/2003
Well thought out! I totally agree with Snape - those Slytherin kids are not going to remember Longbottom's points - only that Potter was responsible for their humiliation. And the other houses will see favoritism as well. Well written.
venus4280 chapter 1 . 4/27/2003
I am so excited to see that you have quite a collection of stories- woo hoo!

I should be happily reading your reportiore for a while :)

I totally agree with Severus about the way it was done, and yet I completely see Albus' point of view- still the line about, "If only I could bottle that..." hilarious

Myranya chapter 1 . 1/30/2003
Very, very good! Snape has a good point, I thought it was kinda nasty to wait until the last moment, too. I mean, in the book we only see Snape's reaction but dammit, there's the whole of Slytherin there, kids from eleven through seventeen, who were about to celebrate their win and get it snatched away from them. In front of everybody. Again, a great idea and a great scene.
Rah chapter 1 . 1/30/2003
Very nice and well reasoned. I especially liked the Potions Master musing, "If I could bottle that." I can think of nothing that needs improving, and believe me, that's saying something.
Morrolan chapter 1 . 1/30/2003
This is very good, and I think that Snape is actually really right...
21 | « Prev Page 1 2