Reviews for Animal Warfare: The Zootopia Chronicles
The Silverdark Knight chapter 3 . 11/27/2017
Holy jeebus crackers...oh wow, I am...amazed at this story. I would definitely read more.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/10/2017
Edgey Mc edge
GRIFFINofEMERALD chapter 1 . 1/6/2017
I really enjoyed this! It's very different from anything else I've read. I've got to admit I'm a little surprised and confused about Nick and Judy's behavior in this story. It seemed to be on the immoral and corrupted side. Nick flat out seemed to be neck deep in blood lust. But anyway, I like it. Can't wait to read more.
Gamer4COD chapter 2 . 12/14/2016
Must, have, more! A mature, violent and hardcore Nick and Judy fan fiction, with characters that aren't blood thirsty, crazed killers for no reason grade OOC, a deepening plot, some romance, a heart breaking backstory that isn't from Nick having a poor kit-hood but Judy losing her parents and one so perfectly done; you, sir or madame, get five outta five (review, story follow, story favorite, author follow and author favorite).
Chlaco chapter 1 . 9/11/2016
De Fuq
Kindred's Writer chapter 1 . 8/14/2016
MORE PLZ MORE 10/10 dude
CoherentBass chapter 1 . 8/14/2016
Jesus Christ the edge.
MetalFox2013 chapter 1 . 8/12/2016
This is a pretty brutal fanfic. Very interesting and looking forward to reading the next
syhsnakey chapter 1 . 8/12/2016
Oh man, heartless nick and Judy are so awesome. I love them. Good job.
Impstar chapter 1 . 8/12/2016
I think what's turning me off is just how OOC Judy and Nick are. Behind Nick's sarcasm and jadedness, he's a genuinely good person who'd rather go against superiors than follow an immoral order. Judy is even more that way. The glee and pleasure they took in killing others just doesn't make me see than as Judy and Nick.

I can deal with OOCness usually. However, what's bothering me here is that this chapter is the first divergence from canon, as far as I can tell. Going by that, previously the two acted like their canon selves. So what happened?

Either way, good luck on your story. I probably won't be following it.