Reviews for frat boys and she-devils
RalitsaR chapter 9 . 8/9
Am I imagining shit or does this story have too little reviews? Like damn, this needs a hundred! I love it, it's so interesting to read, hope you could update some day :) Thank you so much and Good Job!
AvahHoshigaki chapter 9 . 3/2
This story is so adorable! Please continue.
korenara chapter 9 . 12/24/2016
I'm so happy i found this story! Keep up the good work!
korenara chapter 1 . 12/20/2016
Haven't even read the first chapter and I'm already loving this. I have a good feeling about this fanfic.
Evani chapter 9 . 12/14/2016
This is cute
ArinaMaron chapter 9 . 11/29/2016
They are just too cute! And I'm sooo happy that Naruto and Hinata will be a couple in this :)
ArinaMaron chapter 8 . 10/27/2016
I'm so happy that you updated! Sasori didn't kill them, so this is a really positive thing! I can't even describe how happy I am that they are finally together.
lilacsiren chapter 7 . 10/10/2016
OMFG WHERE'S THE REST OF THIS ?! I LOVE THIS SO MUCH LIKE UGHHHH I NEED MORE!
DiizGiirlJess chapter 7 . 9/28/2016
omg yes finally! Please update soon!
BigBlueLinAnd chapter 7 . 9/27/2016
Finally, yess~
This story is so great, can't believe I forgot it for a while xoh well, it only meant you had released more chapters for me to read
ArinaMaron chapter 7 . 9/27/2016
Finally! I am so happy that they kissed! But now Sasori will probably kill Deidara...
NinjaPenguinLover chapter 7 . 9/27/2016
shit broh
HavenxHawthorn chapter 6 . 9/25/2016
Love this story so far, can't wait for next chapter!
ArinaMaron chapter 6 . 9/18/2016
I can't wait for them to finally get togetherand who was that man at the end? Ibiki? (since he has so many scars and all...and he's not famous for his lovely looks...)
ArinaMaron chapter 1 . 9/18/2016
This will be one helluva fic going by the synopsis. I think that the reason why she switched schools isn't that unbelievable, so keep up the good work!