Reviews for For a Chance at Happiness
Pimp father Jones chapter 4 . 1/17
Lol she’s lost her marbles
mickeysofine chapter 30 . 1/15
Blegh.
"Precious people".
Kalstorm99 chapter 45 . 1/13
nice chapter!
SaltedAvocados chapter 14 . 1/3
Damn! I’m not crying! Your crying!

5 stars! This is one of the best fics I’ve read in a long while! Thank you for creating this masterpiece!
mingxingxing chapter 45 . 12/23/2021
Happy Christmas Eve. It's soon to be eve in my time zone. The parents truly keep mum about her seal, huh. I wonder if Kimiko is a part of sanctioned (from Nidaime to Sandaime time I think) Hashirama cells experiments. It is from that failure that Orochimaru make changes and get to modify Tenzou.
mingxingxing chapter 16 . 12/21/2021
i don't know if someone corrected you already, but it is suppose to be -sama. -chama is more of a cutesy adding, given how stiff the ninja sometimes, it wouldn't be used in older people for sure. for the kids maybe 50-50?
mingxingxing chapter 10 . 12/21/2021
weren't Akane a Yuuhi? she has red eyes.
jungshooook chapter 45 . 12/14/2021
Damn damn damn damn damn damn damn
potatoguyonreddit chapter 45 . 12/9/2021
kinda cool so far even tho this cliffhanger is annoying. hopefully new chapter before 2022? idrc that much go at your own pace writer.
Guest chapter 29 . 12/7/2021
F. Man, I so much prefer the Tenseigan idea. It's so much more fitting, and interesting. Mokuton is, no matter how you spin it, manipulating plants. I don't find it very interesting of an ability at all.

I've always felt that the Tenseigan is highly underutilized. I always felt like the Byakugan was underutilized, and the Tenseigan is basically the byakugan's equivalent to the Rinnegan.
MoonlightArrow chapter 45 . 12/4/2021
oooooh boy logging back onto ff after a long while. i KNOW i loved this fic so much, been following for a long time, but it's been a while. gonna be reexperiencing the fic again from the beginning, with pleasure. so glad to see you still keeping the fic going! and welcome to ao3! once you get a hang of the tags it's honestly super nice to use.
hope all is well and take care 3
potstickers4lyfe chapter 45 . 12/2/2021
seal? what seal? is it something related to her parents accepting a deal from Danzo for her birth to happen? :OOOOOOOOO
Also can't wait for some Anka character development XD

Also didn't see the 40th chapter update for some reason (the email notification was buried in my mailbox), QWQ but I'm glad you're back! and with more frequent updates too!XDD

welcome to AO3 too! when I first started using that site, the tagging system really threw me into a loop, and I stuck with ffn due to its simplicity and familiarity, but now that I've gotten used to AO3 I have to say it is worth the move :3
big fan chapter 45 . 11/26/2021
I've been a fan of this fic since it only had 4 chapters I remember. Gosh, it's so long ago and the quality has only grown! Junko is one of my favourite OCs of all time! She's so serious and so cute. This fic is literally the only reason I check back on once and a while. Thank you so much for updating! I wonder if this seal is related to something on the Senju side of her family?
AccendoArt chapter 45 . 11/19/2021
WHAT SEAL?! Why does the chapter have to end nOW?
potatoguyonreddit chapter 32 . 11/18/2021
ooh interesting... i wonder how this event would've happened in canon? Maybe this was the moment when shisui awakened his mangekyo or something idk
1,544 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »