Reviews for Issei Hyoudou, the Ringed Wizard
*referred to chapter 2
ItsEizanAgain chapter 1 . 5/31/2017
Good job bro, you have put a 'ring' to this story *BA DUM TSS
robert32514 chapter 2 . 5/4/2017
Let's see how this goes.
Revamped Persona chapter 2 . 5/4/2017
It's good to see this story finally updated. Keep up the good work!
Rubius chapter 1 . 8/15/2016
nice chapter, cant wait for the next one
Epyon Legium chapter 1 . 8/13/2016
This was a pleasant start to a new story. Though I saw that you have 2 of the exact same stories on your profile which kind of confuses me, so you may want to fix that. Other than that I'll patiently await your next update.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/13/2016
Don't make issei a devil those are too over used
CrazyCriticer46 chapter 1 . 8/12/2016
Okay, my advice is... don't make Issei a devil, I think with that kind of power, he won't be easily killed by a low-class Fallen Angel. You'd need to reread and edit the story to see if there's any mistake (which it is). I think you'd need to change Issei's personality/appearance, (1) make him go into a snarky and humorous fellow. (2) change his appearance back into his canon part. (3) this is going to be a complain, why did the devils can't get a scratch against those Ghouls/Phantom? Koneko could pretty well handed those Ghouls pretty much by herself, the others included, that's seem to be not fair isn't it? Seeing them get crushed like a normal human? And secondly, the pacing is really bad, you'd need to add a scene of the ORC recapped everything back, though, good job on the suspense, it may not seem much, but I guess it's a start.
CrazyCriticer46 chapter 1 . 8/12/2016
dsgundam00 chapter 1 . 8/12/2016
not a bad story idea... hope to see more from you in the future...
robinsonc387 chapter 1 . 8/12/2016
When's the next chapter going to be put up? Also for the opening try acceleration by fear and loathing in Las Vegas.
VSX-2018 chapter 1 . 8/12/2016
This is impressive.

Here's my choice, Issei cannot become a Devil, but he can still assist the Occult Research Club somehow.

Here's my other choice, no Issei meeting Raynare/Yuma Amano at all, or no Issei killed by Raynare. If you pick Issei meets Yuma/Raynare, then Issei can sense something wrong about Yuma so he decided to investigate. Issei, as Wizard, manage to put up a fight against Raynare, until she waste too much energy fighting Issei. Rias and her friends somehow arrive in the battle. Raynare seeing this decided to fly away.