Reviews for Trolling the Toad
yoto chapter 41 . 5/20
bon chapitre
WizardingWhovian chapter 41 . 5/19
Oh come on, I just want the issue already!
DrAveBat007 chapter 41 . 5/21
Please, do not ever stop with this fic. It is just brilliant.
randomplotbunny chapter 41 . 5/21
:-)
orthankg1 chapter 41 . 5/20
Very nice.
D C JoKeR H S chapter 41 . 5/20
PFFT!
WONDRFUL!
"That would have impressed Lockhart"
OH MY GOD YES! I LOVE THIS! XD
crazy1person2you3been4warned chapter 41 . 5/20
This has a lot more plot that I was expecting! And you are doing an amazing job! This had me laughing and they were spots where I was outraged and. Keep up the amazing work! And please update soon!:)
yellow 14 chapter 41 . 5/20
Oh dear. I LOVE how this is growing exponentially bigger as it goes. (Nice dig at Malfoy Harry;D) Keep updating
The Atlantean King chapter 4 . 5/20
Pea brained scheme... What is he, a garage inventer/salesman? I can just imagine him as a broke twenty something showing off his new crappy magical cure all to Granger.
CoolFanfictionLover chapter 41 . 5/19
harry had upped his attacks
so loving this story
please do continue
bye sumi
Rori Potter chapter 41 . 5/19
Amazing! Update soon.
CaseLC chapter 41 . 5/19
This chapter was a bit more serious than the rest. It was still enjoyable. More than enjoyable since it make things like mutiny being good for Neviel. It was a laugh. Thanks for the chapter.
mwinter1 chapter 41 . 5/19
Awaiting more.
Fugacity chapter 40 . 5/16
I'd say your really struck a chord with all the Umbridge haters out there (including me) I'm sure a lot of folks are enjoying reading about Karma catching up with the Toad. Just because we know that (according to JKR) she ultimately wound up in Azkaban for her crimes against muggles, it still seems like she should have had to more consequences for her actions against the students and your story give that satisfying feeling.

Nicely done.
Ireland Scott of BROH chapter 40 . 5/17
Beautiful! I am so excited to see more! This is a work of art!

If you get a chance read the story Poison Pen. It may lend some ideas!