Reviews for Trolling the Toad
jaeenkil chapter 53 . 1/22
I would love to see what you could do with the battle between Harry and Voldemort. I really enjoy the style which you write.
Jae
era-romance chapter 23 . 12/30/2017
so far, ivd laughed so hard my face hurts. can't wait to read the rest
orthankg1 chapter 52 . 12/30/2017
Paradoxical3 chapter 53 . 12/26/2017
hahahahahahahahaha golden
Ariana chapter 53 . 12/15/2017
This. Was. Amazing.

Funny until it turned serious (no pun intended), Umbrigde well dealt with, and definitely one of the few fics that make for a realistic pragmatical Harry, saving Sirius in the process. Your characters were pretty much cannon, except for Harry (for obvious reasons), but I can see this goofy side fitting him.

All in all; a well-rounded, well thought and executed fic. Congratulations on writing a great story!
Ariana chapter 27 . 12/14/2017
I found your story a few hours ago, and, well, let's just say I'll live off coffee and red bull tomorrow (3 am here right now), and it will be worth it.

I normally review at the end when I find a multichaptered story I like, so that I can read everything and make an actual criticism of the full story. And I mean that as an opinion, my brain is stopping working as of now, I guess. But... thing is, I just read a sentence that goes:

" if you are late by even a minute to any of those detentions without good reason such as a dragon flying through the halls"

And my brain went "don't give him any more ideas!" So, after I finished dying of laughter, I had to comment on how much I'm enjoying this story. It's incredibly funny, light-hearted and well written. I love it.
Senyor Fier Mensheir chapter 53 . 12/5/2017
That was such a FUN and GLORIOUS read.
artsoccer chapter 53 . 12/2/2017
Just found and read this, absolutely brilliant!
AncientOak chapter 53 . 12/1/2017
Thanks for writing thus story, it was great! Lots of fun.