Reviews for Trolling the Toad
HikariNoTenshi-San chapter 53 . 8/11/2017
Umbridge. No. Even Voldemort has standards dammit, and hell, the line is probably drawn at incompetent pink toadies.
CaseLC chapter 53 . 8/11/2017
Thanks for the heads up. And the "I told you so" was kinda neat. As well as the word play, Snape is another matter, therefore his re action don't matter.
maccygoat chapter 53 . 8/11/2017
nice story. i liked it
ThePhilosophicalNerd chapter 52 . 8/9/2017
OMG I love this story so much...please update soon!
Guest chapter 52 . 8/5/2017
UPDATE SOON!
yoto chapter 52 . 8/5/2017
bon chapitre
WizardingWhovian chapter 52 . 8/5/2017
There is no way Umbridge can't be convicted! If you let her walk free, I just might (somehow) find and kill you:P (kidding, but PLEASE)
Guest chapter 52 . 8/4/2017
Dude, they're too short and with a cliffhanger on every chapter. It's driving me nuts. Can you make them longer or more often?
randomplotbunny chapter 52 . 8/6/2017
:-)
Cateagle chapter 52 . 8/5/2017
{cue "Dragnet" theme} And the moment of truth for Umbridge has arrived. 'Twill be interesting to see if prejudice survives or if real concern and justice triumph.
xMidnightDreamsx chapter 52 . 8/5/2017
Wow. I'm speechless now. Umbitch must've lost all of her coloring by now and the way she she tried to speak she was literally SILENCED! Hehehehe...I'm just laughing at her priceless expression! The Ugly Pink Toad will finally get what she deserves.
copperheadstails chapter 32 . 8/5/2017
I am definitely saving this story! Too funny!
yellow 14 chapter 52 . 8/5/2017
This is going to be good. Me likey. Keep updating
Rori Potter chapter 52 . 8/5/2017
Oh my. Wow. Update soon.
nbop chapter 1 . 8/5/2017
I love this story and I can't wait to see what problem the Hogwarts voice takes on next. :3
900 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »