Reviews for Trolling the Toad
yoto chapter 52 . 8/5/2017
bon chapitre
WizardingWhovian chapter 52 . 8/5/2017
There is no way Umbridge can't be convicted! If you let her walk free, I just might (somehow) find and kill you:P (kidding, but PLEASE)
Guest chapter 52 . 8/4/2017
Dude, they're too short and with a cliffhanger on every chapter. It's driving me nuts. Can you make them longer or more often?
randomplotbunny chapter 52 . 8/6/2017
:-)
Cateagle chapter 52 . 8/5/2017
{cue "Dragnet" theme} And the moment of truth for Umbridge has arrived. 'Twill be interesting to see if prejudice survives or if real concern and justice triumph.
xMidnightDreamsx chapter 52 . 8/5/2017
Wow. I'm speechless now. Umbitch must've lost all of her coloring by now and the way she she tried to speak she was literally SILENCED! Hehehehe...I'm just laughing at her priceless expression! The Ugly Pink Toad will finally get what she deserves.
copperheadstails chapter 32 . 8/5/2017
I am definitely saving this story! Too funny!
yellow 14 chapter 52 . 8/5/2017
This is going to be good. Me likey. Keep updating
Rori Potter chapter 52 . 8/5/2017
Oh my. Wow. Update soon.
nbop chapter 1 . 8/5/2017
I love this story and I can't wait to see what problem the Hogwarts voice takes on next. :3
Jostanos chapter 52 . 8/5/2017
DUN DUN DUNNNN... The 'Pink Toad Bitch' was behind (and she has a HUGE one! XD ) not only the instances at Hogwarts, and the Rogue Dementor attack on Harry, but also *shudders* I can't say it without throwing up, and I don't mean her obscene love for kittens/cats.
serenityselena chapter 52 . 8/5/2017
exciting times for Harry and his group... the Pink Toad will finally get her punishment...
eagerly awaiting to read more :)
CoolFanfictionLover chapter 52 . 8/5/2017
oh you had left at such cliff hanger
i wanna know when she is getting it
please do continue
bye sumi
D C JoKeR H S chapter 52 . 8/4/2017
GYA! LOVE! XD
Style1234 chapter 52 . 8/4/2017
I am glad Umbridge got what she deserves. Please continue this story.
910 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »