Reviews for Trolling the Toad
Rori Potter chapter 51 . 7/28/2017
Amazing! Update soon.
RebeccaRoy chapter 51 . 7/28/2017
Nice, so nice, Umbridge is where she belongs and Tonks, well that is perfect for her. But Harry has met his match I think for now. :)
CaseLC chapter 51 . 7/28/2017
Neat chapter. I am not sure how no feel about the Aurors taunting Umbridge. On one hand it's unprofessional, kicking a person when they are down. On the other hand it's Umbridge. Need i say more? Anyhow, thanks for the wonderful chapter.
Gensplejs chapter 51 . 7/28/2017
love this story. if you do a pairing please make it harry/tonks or harry/Luna. those two are really the only ones capable of matching/handling a pranking marauder harry.
Gacsam chapter 48 . 7/26/2017
"The little brats deserved some punishment for their disrespect to me and to the Ministry!" Umbridge seethed.

Doesn't this kinda, give off, that she's guilty? And everyone kinda acted like she didn't say it o.o
yoto chapter 50 . 7/23/2017
bon chapitre
Talia's Rolan chapter 50 . 7/23/2017
My condolences on your loss. As long as you remember all the good times you spent with her, she will always be in your heart.
Guest chapter 50 . 7/23/2017
KEEP-ON GOING!
a shadow in the dark chapter 50 . 7/24/2017
I am sorry that your grandmother died. I hope that it was peaceful and that you have many fond memories of times spent with her to help you through the coming days ahead. Thanks for updating and keep it up.
WizardingWhovian chapter 50 . 7/21/2017
Uh oh. What's Harry going to do now?
serenityselena chapter 50 . 7/23/2017
some really interesting events...
can't wait to read more :)

P.S. my condolences!
serialkeller chapter 50 . 7/22/2017
Great story so far and hope you go all the way with this story to the end of the canon timeline at least. All the butterflies are going to be amazing :D
ghostcrab311 chapter 50 . 7/22/2017
Finally got rid of her! Yay!
D C JoKeR H S chapter 50 . 7/22/2017
X'D OH MY GOD! XD
HILARIOUS! XD
...
(Tommy? Dumbles? Whoever is next on Harry's list, I'mma have fun reading it! XD)
...
Ah! Though, take all the time you want, because not only am I skiving a backlog, but this is your writing so you decide when you update! XD (And, I mean, you just wrote this chapter)
BUT YEAH! I LOVE THIS! XD
stephenopolos chapter 50 . 7/22/2017
at this point I think you've wrapped up enough that you could consider the next segment to be a sequel.
904 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »