Reviews for Trolling the Toad
Netchka chapter 53 . 2/9/2018
Very great story. To bad there won't be a sequel. That would've been cool.
EmmSea chapter 43 . 2/7/2018
Surely Susan could have called a family elf for a 'house elf delivery service' directly into her Aunts hands.
Noble Korhedron chapter 53 . 1/31/2018
I was going to pat you on the back, but now I want to thump you for not taking this further... :-( *stomps off to sulk*
jaeenkil chapter 53 . 1/22/2018
I would love to see what you could do with the battle between Harry and Voldemort. I really enjoy the style which you write.
Jae
era-romance chapter 23 . 12/30/2017
so far, ivd laughed so hard my face hurts. can't wait to read the rest
orthankg1 chapter 52 . 12/30/2017
Paradoxical3 chapter 53 . 12/26/2017
hahahahahahahahaha golden
Ariana chapter 53 . 12/15/2017
This. Was. Amazing.

Funny until it turned serious (no pun intended), Umbrigde well dealt with, and definitely one of the few fics that make for a realistic pragmatical Harry, saving Sirius in the process. Your characters were pretty much cannon, except for Harry (for obvious reasons), but I can see this goofy side fitting him.

All in all; a well-rounded, well thought and executed fic. Congratulations on writing a great story!
Ariana chapter 27 . 12/14/2017
I found your story a few hours ago, and, well, let's just say I'll live off coffee and red bull tomorrow (3 am here right now), and it will be worth it.

I normally review at the end when I find a multichaptered story I like, so that I can read everything and make an actual criticism of the full story. And I mean that as an opinion, my brain is stopping working as of now, I guess. But... thing is, I just read a sentence that goes:

" if you are late by even a minute to any of those detentions without good reason such as a dragon flying through the halls"

And my brain went "don't give him any more ideas!" So, after I finished dying of laughter, I had to comment on how much I'm enjoying this story. It's incredibly funny, light-hearted and well written. I love it.
904 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »