Reviews for The Hogwarts Diaries
Hufflepuff Chaser chapter 5 . 1/6/2012
This is getting pretty old, eh? :) anyways I just thought it might be nice for you to see a little review popping up in your mailbox. Anywho, I really, really, really liked this story and if this review should give you motivation to write again I would be thrilled. I'll keep you alerted just in case I get lucky. If not I suppose it ended nice enough. With Harry and Ginny finally happy and together and what not.

Anyways!

Thanks for the great read! :)

Cheers!

Molly
Zenelia chapter 5 . 2/15/2009
I know I am about 6 years late, but this is a really good story. I hope you continue it. Even though there would be a huge gap in between updates [I can't really talk, I've personally been having writers block so I haven't been updating.], it's still worth writing.

I think it's very good.
bb chapter 5 . 9/28/2007
Great story, very good
LadyPeaceGoldenHeart chapter 5 . 3/26/2007
I cannot wait to read what happens next! Fab chapter!
LadyPeaceGoldenHeart chapter 4 . 3/26/2007
Utterly brilliant! Very Hermione-like!
LadyPeaceGoldenHeart chapter 3 . 3/25/2007
Fantastic! And so cute :)
LadyPeaceGoldenHeart chapter 2 . 3/25/2007
Hilarious! I love Ron! it's so nicely written, just as if J.K Rowling herself wrote about Ron's own thoughts. Superb!
theKRITIC chapter 5 . 2/7/2007
Nice job. :) I liked it a lot. Harry's was my favorite-you do him really well, which is HARD to do. I didn't like Ginny or Hermione as much, but the story was really good. It was fun to read, and I'm trying to think when this had been written-between GoF and OotP, I'm guessing?
TwirlsWrites chapter 5 . 9/4/2004
Come on, Update! "Takes out poking stick Poke...Poke...Poke...Poke
Boopster7 chapter 1 . 7/24/2004
OMG!This is the best story i have ever read on fanfiction!Keep Writing!
Spider-Girl chapter 5 . 7/23/2004
the best story ever!keep writing
EmyTheGreat1725 chapter 5 . 7/10/2004
u suc...this a great story and u just stopped...and i kno it was a long time ago but still pleeze continue that is if u still come on this site cuz u seem to have fallen off the planet like this girl on my softball teamwho we haven't heard from in like 2 months
star chapter 5 . 6/20/2004
this fic is really really good. you can write very well. can't wait for the next chapter! do update soon! especially since it's the Summer Holidays now right? so you can afford to write a bit more! hehe. looking forward very much to your next chapter. i really REALLY want to know what happens. keep on writing and UPDATE SOON! :):)
Irishsodabread chapter 2 . 5/12/2004
This is cute
EdenSnake chapter 3 . 3/16/2004
Oh gods...usually I wait until the last posted chapter to review stories, but this time I ust couldn't...I love this fic! I especially enjoyed Ron's diary...well he IS one of my favorite characters...Keep up the good work! Write a sequel! PLEASE write a sequel! (I'll feel way idiotic if there's already a sequel and I'm too lazy to check for one. Heh.)
Awesome job!